JBL SRX835P Powered LoudspeakerThe JBL SRX835P represents the next generation of premium powered loudspeaker technology from JBL Professional. Featuring 3 inch voice coils, 2000 Watts of Crown Amplification, rugged enclosures with JBL's patented DuraFlex coating, and a full suite of onboard user configurable DSP, the SRX835P is a perfect all-in-one solution wherever high performance, comprehensive control, and pristine sound are required.
High frequencies are handled by an annular polymer diaphragm compression driver that features a best in class 3" voice coil coupled to a 1.5" throat opening. Using a neodymium magnet, the compression driver is lightweight, efficient, and extremely powerful. This delivers very high power levels with reduced distortion and increased phase coherence resulting in smooth, crystal-clear high frequencies.
For low frequencies, the SRX835P uses a 15-inch woofer with JBL's patented Differential Drive Technology for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency. 3" voice coils and dual ferrite drivers deliver exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. Finally, the SRX835's midrange driver is derived from the midrange transducer on the VTX 20 touring line array system. The outside cast aluminum frame acts as the structural support, acoustic cavity, and heat sink for the driver, optimizing both space in the speaker cabinet and the performance of the system at the same time.
The SRX835P features a full suite of onboard user configurable DSP including 20 PEQs, 2 seconds of delay, signal generators, input mixing, amplifier monitoring, and 50 slots for recallable presets, including 10 JBL-engineered application presets. In addition, the system is compatible with V5 JBL Tunings, and features 96kHz FIR Filters, and LevelMax(TM) Limiting providing compatibility with Vertec and VTX touring systems.
All of this is easily controlled by Audio Architect, HiQnet Motion Control iOS app, and a standalone application for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC. Simple wired control is provided via an Ethercon connector on the back of the system and wireless control is possible using a standard off-the-shelf wireless router.
Features:- Purposeful Design: Rugged, Intuitive to Use, Easy to Transport
- 2000 Watts of Crown Amplification
- JBL Premium Transducers with 3-inch voice coils
- Full Suite of User-Configurable DSP including 20 PEQS and 96kHz FIR filters
- Network Control via HiQNet, Audio Architect, and standalone apps for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC
zZounds is an authorized dealer of JBL products.
- System Type: Self powered 15," three-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 137dB
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 33hz - 21khz
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 41hz - 20khzAmplification:
- System Power Rating: 2000W Peak, 1500W Continuous
- Input Impedance: 40k balanced, 20k unbalanced
- Line Input Gain: 21 dB
- Consumer Input Gain: 33 dB
- Mic Input Gain: 45 dB
- Max Input Level:
- Line: 20dBu
- Consumer: 8dBu
- Mic: -4dBu
- Connectors: Neutrik 1/4 - XLR input; Neutrik XLR Output
- LED Indicators: Power LED (Green), Network Link (Green), Network Data (Yellow)
- Cooling: On-Demand variable speed fan
- AC Power Input: 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- AC Power Consumption (120V): 2.2A (1/8th Power), 5.6A (1/3rd Power)Speaker Specification:
- LF Driver: 2275F
- MF Driver: 2107H
- HF Driver: 2432H
- Coverage Pattern: 60 x 40
- Crossover Frequency: 330hz & 2.4khzEnclosure:
- Material: 18mm plywood
- Monitor Angle: -
- Suspension/Mounting: Single 36mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension points
- Handles: 2
- Finish: Obsidian Duraflex(TM) finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 14-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Pole Socket Size: 1-7/16" (36 mm)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.74" x 21.4" x 38.74" (476mm x 544mm x 984mm)
- Weight: 85.0 lbs (38.6kg)
- Shipping Weight: 97.0 lbs (44.0kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-852-5776