map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 204-LW81

Rating and Reviews: JBL SRX835P Loudspeaker

Fill the room with these 3-way powered speakers. Each JBL SRX835P pushes 2000 watts peak power through a 15" woofer with dedicated midrange and HF horns.

"Swoop" submitted April 19, 2017

Musical Background: 17years dj and live sound
Music Style: Jazz R&B top 40 country
Overall: I purchased 835p a year ago I am very satisfied with my purchase I wasn't looking for a DJ system I was actually looking for a PA system JBL have definitely done it ! I have used stand alone and with 828p. I have received numerous compliments. Even when DJing for a seniors(60 70 age) who will complain about music being loud. Was impressed how clear the music was.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"KW153 doesn't stand a chance" submitted November 18, 2015

By Juan L. in Sacramento , CA
Musical Background: DJ, Live Sound
Music Style: Everything from hip-hop to country.
Overall: First off I loved my KW153s, but these new SRX835Ps are bad ass. The sound is incredible and the ability to splay them (2 per side) is perfect for live sound. Perfect match for the SRX828SP subs. Don't think about it, buy these and don't look back. You'll be glad you did.
19 of 21 people (90.48%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"WOW" submitted February 2, 2016

By Paul C. in Chalmette, LA
Overall
Musical Background: DJ for 15 years.
Music Style: Hip hop, rap, top 100.
Overall: The 3 star review by John is obviously biased and I would not doubt he works for qsc. These speakers are crystal clear right out of the box. Paired with the srx828 the sound phenomenal. Are they expensive, yes. Are they worth the money, hell yeah. If you got it spend it you won't be disappointed.

"Clarity has been redefined" submitted December 3, 2015

By Max D. in Palm Bay, FL
Musical Background: Live band/bass
Overall: What can i say... Jbl and Crown are great brands and they hit the nail right on the head with this speakers.... Immense clarity and power to spare.
17 of 19 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"LIT" submitted September 28, 2018

By Yulissa G. in Mission, TX
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: EDM
Overall: The sound is incredibly astonishing, the bass gets you right where you want it. I like to use it mainly for outdoors and the sound is as if you’re in a mini rave. It is also highly recommended to go for the jbl subwoofers828sp to get that pure bass in your face. ;)

"Sonido yhairs" submitted October 14, 2019

By Eduardo P. in Antioch, CA
Musical Background: I’m DJ for 10 year
Music Style: Latino Music
Overall: You for sure get your moneys worth when you go with jbl I have 8 of these and subfwoofers to match never had any issues at any live event and always get repeat customers for sound quality

"Best PA For FOH - Outdoor/Indoor - Bite Your Face Off" submitted July 17, 2019

By THONG D. in COLUMBUS, OH
Musical Background: 40+ yrs Prof Musician
Overall: I don't look at the 2000 Wattage, I look at its cal SPL, indeed it is very loud. I just bought this month after reading and comparing to many other SRX812, SRX815, EV ETX/EKX, RCF, QSC K, Yamaha DSR/DXR, and comparing to a very detail of all components (such as the HF 2432-H with 3" Voice Coil and 1.5" throat exit). Most other brands - except some RCF High model has compression driver of 3-4" voice coil - the rest of the above brand usually has HF driver of 1.75" with 1 inch exit. JBL SRX is the best in class for all of the components pack in it. The reason I choose 835 because I need to feed for entire band + vocal. I can go with SRX812 + Sub, however the drum and key will not sound as full. Also if SRX815 + Sub, then I miss the mid range for vocal and acoustic guitar sounds. Therefore SRX835 is perfect fit but it is tall & bigger than other models. The cab itself is heavy, tall, professional and very handsome powerful looking. The sound is very clear & loud for live band & vocal. For music listening , its bass & sub bass produces a decent thump of air pushing felling; clear bass line. It has strong mid range (bite your face off) so it is so good for vocal. I tired of waiting for it on sale, but it never happen for SRX line so I go ahead and purchase and very happy with my choice.

"Excellent spakers for our club" submitted July 6, 2018

By DALE C. in Fairview Heights, IL
Overall
Overall: Great price and thankful for payment options .. The speakers are just what we needed for our night club...

"Lacks quality for $$$$" submitted December 18, 2016

By Jimmy R. in Troy, TN
Musical Background: DJ since 07
Overall: Nice speaker, over priced. Lacks bang for your buck. Sound is great but not excellent. Excellent quality build.

"NOT WORTH THE MONEY !!" submitted January 11, 2016

By John A. in Fairfax, VA
Musical Background: Professional Musician
Music Style: Classic Rock
Overall: NOT SURE WHAT ONE GUY WAS SPEAKING OF ... QSC 153s are still better !!!I was excited to see if JBL finally was getting back to the quality they had in days LONG gone by because of all the hype.. I am a gear nut and always like to check out the newest offerings.What a joke. The only thing they did is make these 3ways a little bit louder. I A/B them next to the QSC 153 which I own and if there was a significant improvement { which is hard to believe. QSCs are phenomenal} I would have made the purchase. NO WAY !!! They are loud but at all levels the QSCs sounded better. Cleaner, crisper, better mids, punchier bass. JBLs were muddy. The QSCs won hands down if you care about quality of sound. Not to mention after my horrible experience with my JBL PRX 735s in which everything in the housing rattled after 4 gigs with my band, and I know how to mix properly !! They were very cheaply built. I traded them in for QSCs. Before I went to check out the JBLs 835s I called JBL's product manager to ask if they improved the quality of the inside housing. He said he did not know ??? and said he would check and get back to me. HE NEVER DID. SAVE YOUR MONEY !! The JBL I once knew is long gone !. QSC is superior, having quality sound and so freakin well built !!BOTTOM LINE No, I would not recommend this to a friend
16 of 60 people (26.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 204-LW81. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Miércoles 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: