JBL EON208P Portable PA System
Get legendary JBL sound quality with the EON208P all-in-one portable PA system. With a convenient suitcase-style design, the EON208P makes it easy to get great sound for performances, meetings and events. The 8-channel detachable mixer provides professional connections for mics, instruments and line-level sources, while the 8" two-way stereo speakers deliver best-in-class audience coverage. Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to stream audio from your mobile device. With 300 watts, you'll have more than enough volume to be heard. Plus, the compact and lightweight form factor means you can carry the entire system with one hand.
Your JBL EON208P comes with speaker cables, IEC power cable, and even a handheld AKG vocal mic in the box.
Detachable 8-Channel Mixer
The 8-channel detachable mixer gives you the power and flexibility to sculpt your sound and be heard with stunning clarity at any venue. Simply connect your mics, instruments and other sound sources and start performing. The intuitive mixer helps you dial-in great live sound quickly and easily.
With Bluetooth connectivity, EON208P lets you stream audio from your mobile device. Now you can DJ a party right from the dance floor, or play pre-recorded material for your meeting, worship event, or health club--all without the hassle of wires.
EON208P puts professional audio within arm's reach--literally. The twin 8" speakers and 8-channel mixer clip together to form the most comprehensive, lightweight and portable PA in its class. Carry it in one hand with a guitar slung over your shoulder to play coffee shops and medium-size gigs. Turn a backyard into the hottest nightclub around. Then take it to the office for the big presentation on Monday. With uncompromising JBL sound quality and effortless portability, you'll want to take it everywhere. The versatile enclosures enable facilitate stacking, pole mounting and monitor position.
- Portable 2-way full-range loudspeakers with powered mixer
- Legendary JBL sound quality and ease of use
- Compact suitcase-style all-in-one design with convenient carrying handle
- Detachable 8-channel mixer with inputs for mics, guitars and line-level sources
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio from your mobile device
- 8" two-way stereo speakers deliver best-in-class audience coverage
- 300-watt amplifier provides ample volume for gigs, meetings and events
- Perfect for small bands, solo artists, DJs, coffee houses, small clubs and more
- Legendary JBL audio quality and versatile operation make the 208P the most sophisticated, easy-to-use portable PA
- Box includes EON208P, speaker cables, IEC power cable, and AKG handheld vocal mic!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of JBL products.
- Maximum SPL Output: 121 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 70 Hz - 18 kHz
- AC Input: 100-120 V, 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Amp Design: Class D
- System Power Rating: 300 W (2x 150 W stereo)
- 6 inputs (4x mono mic/line, 2x stereo)
- Channels 1-4: XLR-1/4" jack combo connectors; XLR is mic-level input, 1/4" is line-level input
- Channels 5-6: one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and one pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
- Channels 7-8: one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a 3.5mm (1/8") stereo jack
- Phantom Power: CH1 and CH2 have switchable phantom power with a shared selection switch
- Hi-Z Selection: CH3 has a Hi-Z selection switch used for guitar signal input
- Main Out: One pair of 1/4" TS (unbalanced) amplifier outputs on rear of mixer to connect to included speakers
- Monitor Out: one pair of RCA jacks (stereo), and one pair of 1/4" balanced TRS jacks to feed a separate speaker system or portable recorder
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo jack
- Subwoofer Out: 1/4" balanced TRS jack
- Treble/Bass EQ: Per-channel bass and treble controls, center detent, +/-12 dB cut and boost
- System Limiter: On-board DSP limiting and tuning
- LF Driver: 1x JBL 8" (203mm) woofer
- HF Driver: 1x 1" Neodymuim black aluminum dome tweeter
- Coverage Pattern: 100* x 60*
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Crossover Type: 2-way passive network, 2nd order filters (12dB cutoff per octave)
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Suspension/Mounting: 36 mm pole sockets on speakers
- Handles: One on top
- Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel
- Weight: 38.8 lbs. (17.6 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):