With its revolutionary patented Triangular Capsule and a jaw-dropping frequency range of 7 Hz - 87 000 Hz, the IsoVox IsoMic is guaranteed to capture your voice like never before! The IsoMic is tailored for voice recording within the IsoVox Vocal Booth, and delivers a radio-ready sound. The triangular capsule features a 3x faster membrane recovery movement than a circular, and is therefore able to pick up transients that otherwise would be left unheard.
The sound can be described as rich, deep and crystal clear, perfect for the modern Voice Over Artist & Vocalist. IsoMic has an extremely low noise level of <7 dB (A), making audio editing easier than ever.
To ensure pop free recordings, IsoMic utilizes double pop removal zones -- this includes IsoPop and a direct integrated filter.
- Mic designed for the IsoVox Vocal Booth
- Extremely low self noise < 7 dB (A), so you can focus on your voice and not the noise
- 2x Pop Removal Zones for pop free recordings
- Easy on the eyes design, so your eyes can focus on the script instead of the gear
- Specially designed for Voice Over Artists & Vocalists
- Made in Sweden