IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2Strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a full symphony orchestra of sounds at your fingertips -- all expertly performed with musical articulations for real music played by real musicians. From flowing legatos to animated pizzicatos, from aggressive spiccatos to elegant staccatos, from the most subtle pianissimo to the most triumphant fortissimo and more, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is a sweeping vision from a master artist embodied in a virtual instrument that brings the orchestra to life. It's not enough to just have good recordings of classical instruments. For a true symphonic experience, you need instruments performed by the absolute best musicians articulated in just the right way directed by a producer and conductor who knows the fine art of making living, breathing samples. Miroslav Vitous pioneered the concept of a complete symphonic sample library for real composers, and now he has taken it to the next level.
Ecstasy. Passion. Joy.Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is feeling. And it's feeling that you can't get with other orchestral collections. Musicians familiar with Mirsolav Vitous' groundbreaking original library know what we're talking about. But if you've never used Miroslav Philharmonik before, let's paint a picture in your mind of the particular kind of feeling that its instruments can conjure: It's the tension and mystery filling your love story set in the French Riviera with delicate tragedy. It's the punctuation and swelling background of passion in your next tear-jerking R&B ballad. It's that added dash of symphonic brilliance that turns your goth-metal anthem into the kind of cathartic experience that tops charts.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is all of these things and more. And it's only possible because of its truly unique sound set. Unlike other libraries, its samples and sounds don't just recreate dry instruments. Instead, Mirsolav Philharmonik 2 turns you into a master conductor in control of a full symphony orchestra staffed by living, breathing human beings. So when you call on an instrument to play, you won't just hear a note -- you'll hear all the passion, pain, joy, suffering and excitement of the musician playing that note. And you'll get it immediately (no processing required).
And that's why Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is such a revolutionary orchestral collection. It's a sweeping vision -- in the form of an elegant and easy-to-use software workstation -- from a master musician that gives you immediate access to a cathartic depth and fluidity of human musical expression that's never before been heard in a software sample collection.
Masterfully Recorded by a MasterMade in collaboration with legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary, Miroslav Vitous, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 gives you an over 58GB sound library with over 2,700 instruments sampled in glorious high-definition audio. Every instrument fits -- they are made to play together and made to stand alone. There are delicate strings, colorful woodwinds and majestic brass as well as concert grand piano, harpsichord, orchestral chimes, marimba, vibraphone and glockenspiel sounds plus enhanced versions of the instruments in the original library.
Each of its instruments features multiple musical articulations played by real musicians with the kind of "live" feeling that only a master conductor can provoke. From flowing legatos to animated pizzicatos, from aggressive spiccatos to elegant staccatos and from the subtlest pianissimo to the most triumphant fortissimo, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 gives you the power to draw raw musical feeling and emotion from every note.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 retains the spirit and musicality of the original Miroslav Philharmonik orchestral workstation used to produce countless major motion picture scores and compositions, and it takes the emotion and expression of the orchestral players to a level of enlightenment, one that can only be called "magic" by its creator himself.
Features:- Over 58GB of high-definition samples
- Includes the complete original Miroslav Philharmonik sound library optimized for more control with articulation switching and enhanced macros
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 2,700 stereo instruments that cover the complete orchestral spectrum and more
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
- 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3's powerful 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
- 3 Synth Engines
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- System Requirements: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is a 64-bit Plug-in and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- System Requirements - Mac (64-bits):
Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later. 58 GB of hard drive space.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- System Requirements - Windows (64-bits):
Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. 58 GB of hard drive space. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 954-846-9101