Your Mobile Guitar Rig -- Based on AmpliTube Apps
When you connect a guitar to the IK Multimedia iRig HD iOS guitar interface, you're free to strum along with any iOS-driven device, anywhere you happen to be. The compact iRig HD gives new meaning to the term "mobile musician," allowing you to create, record, and perform on the go with a range of dedicated apps for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac.
The Easy Way to Get Your Guitar Into Your Device
This digital interface for guitar, bass, and more gets your tone from point to point via an instrument-level 1/4-inch Hi-Z (high-impedance) input jack and 24-bit A/D converter. Play your guitar into the iRig HD and know that you're sending clean, noise-less audio straight to your favorite apps on your iOS device or Mac computer. Built-in preamp gain control keeps your signal in check. For easy compatibility with your choice of gear, the interface comes with a Lightning cable, and USB cable.
Ample Access to Premium Apps
You can use the iRig HD with IK Multimedia's AmpliTube apps, of course, including AmpliTube Fender, AmpliTube Slash, and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix. The iRig HD comes with free downloads of IK's popular guitar/effects apps, so you can let 'er rip right out of the box. And with support for real-time processing apps such as Apple GarageBand, your multitracking, recording, and editing needs are met across the spectrum, whether you play at home, in the studio, on stage, or while you're out and about.
Instant Guitar Rig
Forget the rack gear and hardware effects -- setting up your mobile guitar rig is a matter of plugging your guitar into the iRig HD, plugging your headphones into your device headphone jack, and launching your chosen app. Work with choice guitar/bass amps, effects, and pedals from your iOS device or Mac. When you're done, you can export full songs and compositions in WAV or MP3 format to share via SoundCloud, FTP, or email.
Learn more about the iRig HD in this video:
- Instrument-level 1/4" Hi-Z (high-impedance) input jack
- Detachable Lightning and USB cables
- Preamp gain control
- Low-noise, high-definition preamp
- 24-bit A/D conversion
- Powered by your iOS device or via USB
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, and mixers
- Maximum input level: from 330 mVpp to 7 Vpp
- Gain control range: 26 dB
- Input noise: -97 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.005%
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- Compact and lightweight design
- Comes with downloads of AmpliTube Free apps
- Guitar interface comes with iOS lightning connection cable, and USB connection cable
- Compatible with iPhone 5/4S/4, iPod touch (5th and 4th generation), iPad 4th/3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad, and iPad mini
- Requires iOS 5.1 (or later) or Mac OS X 10.5 (or later)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- Maximum Input Level: from 330 mVpp to 7 Vpp
- Gain Control Range: 26 dB
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- iRig HD high quality digital guitar interface
- iOS lightning connection cable
- USB connection cable
- Size: 30mm/1.18" x 99mm/3.9" x 21mm/0.85" (W x L x H)
- Weight: ~35g/1.23oz
- iOS Devices
- iRig HD is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th, and 4th generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
- Computers: Mac(R): Mac OS X 10.5 or later. One free USB port.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 954-846-9101
IK Multimedia iRig HD iOS GuitarThe pioneers in mobile music making now bring you the iRig HD, the next generation of the immensely popular AmpliTube iRig interface. iRig HD is a high-quality digital guitar/bass/instrument interface for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac.
Welcome to Your High-Def Digital Audio FutureiRig HD offers superior digital audio quality via a 24-bit A/D converter for a crystal-clear digital signal that's free from noise and crosstalk. Plus, its ultra-low-draw power-consumption circuitry eliminates the need for batteries -- it's powered by your mobile device or computer. An onboard gain control allows you to dial in the perfect signal level for your instrument and apps, and a multicolor LED lets you know what's going on with your interface and signal.
iRig HD is compatible with the range of IK AmpliTube apps (the #1 app for guitar players) including AmpliTube Fender, AmpliTube Slash and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, as well as any other real-time processing apps, such as Apple GarageBand, which support digital audio. Use the iRig HD anywhere you play guitar on the go, in the studio or on your Mac at home.
iRig at a Glance:
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4" Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning and USB connector compatibility
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Powered by the iOS device or USB
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE apps (free download on App Store)
iRig HD Plug-in and PlayNo matter where you are, iRig HD delivers pure high-quality digital input signal. It features an ultra-transparent 24-bit A/D converter that accurately preserves the nuances of your instrument. This means you can rock out on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, or Mac laptop or desktop computer, with studio-quality sound. iRig HD features a standard 1/4" Hi-Z instrument input jack, and connects to your iOS device with the included Lightning cable.
One Interface Everywhere You PlayThe beauty of the iRig HD is that it works everywhere you do. It also comes with a handy USB cable and is class compliant, so you can plug right in to your laptop or desktop Mac computer and keep jamming. Start a project on your iPad, finish it on your Mac with the same great tone: Brilliant.
Amazing Tone on Your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and BeyondNow for the good stuff. Download the AmpliTube FREE, AmpliTube Fender FREE, AmpliTube Slash or AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix app from the App store. Plug your guitar into iRig HD, plug your headphones into your device headphone jack and launch the app. Immediately you'll see something very familiar -- a complete guitar rig. AmpliTube iOS recreates your entire guitar/bass signal chain in your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
AmpliTube FREE, AmpliTube Fender FREE, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and AmpliTube Slash come with a built-in single-track recorder, expandable to 4 tracks on the iPhone/iPod touch and 8-tracks on the iPad versions of the apps. Immediately you can record your performance, and the length is limited only by your device memory. When you expand the recorder (via in-app purchase), you also get master effects, giving you a complete mobile recording solution built right into your device. Create full songs and compositions right on your iOS device, and export them in WAV or MP3 formats to share via SoundCloud, FTP or email.
ExpandIK is adding gear on a regular basis, and the in-app purchase feature allows you to expand your AmpliTube app when you want to. You can start with the AmpliTube FREE, AmpliTube Fender FREE, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix or AmpliTube Slash app, then expand your gear collection when you want.