IK Multimedia iRig Pro I/O USB InterfaceThe IK Multimedia iRig Pro I/O USB Audio Interface is your pocket-sized mobile studio. This ultra-compact professional audio/MIDI interface is great for all your gear. Now record with any of your gear on the go, and monitor in real time with any compatible device! That's iRig Pro I/O, the ultra-compact professional quality audio and MIDI in/out for your mobile recording life!
iRig Pro I/O is the next generation of the iRig Pro -- the first mobile interface for connecting all of your studio gear to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC or Android device to play and record on the go.
iRig Pro I/O is a pocket-sized full-featured audio and MIDI interface that gives you 24-bit/96kHz recording studio quality sound everywhere you go with a few additional essential features for mobile recording.
First, iRig Pro I/O is designed to be "plug and play" easy to use with all of your gear -- studio mics, vocal performance mics, guitars, basses, keyboards -- whatever it is, iRig Pro I/O can handle it.
Second, iRig Pro I/O features a new 1/8" stereo headphone out with preamp and level control, making it compatible with even the most recent iOS devices. Plus, when used with the optional DC power supply, iRig Pro I/O will charge your iPhone or iPad while in use for unlimited playing and recording time. iRig Pro I/O also features a new MIDI Out jack that gives you even more flexibility and control over your outboard MIDI gear.
Bottom line: iRig Pro I/O is the most versatile and intuitive "all in one" mobile interface available.
All your gear, all the timeiRig Pro I/O is designed for all your gear -- studio mics, vocal mics, guitars, basses, keyboards, sound modules, MIDI Controllers -- you name it. At its core, iRig Pro I/O features 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, and a 96kHz sample rate for professional quality audio on the go. When using a studio microphone, iRig Pro I/O can supply 48V of phantom power to the XLR jack for your active condensers. Plus, you can dial in the perfect and precise amount of gain with the new marked gain control knob. Recalling your gain settings for your mics and instruments has never been easier.
iRig Pro I/O also features a 1/4" Hi-Z input that easily handles passive and active pickup configurations. Again, the numbered gain wheel lets you dial in the perfect amount of input signal for your recordings and recall them with ease.
IK Multimedia also added a MIDI Out jack (and included the cables for you) that lets you easily chain and control your outboard MIDI gear.
iRig Pro I/O comes with Lightning and USB connection cables allowing you to hook up to any compatible iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC with plug and play simplicity.
Listen UpOne of the major advancements of iRig Pro I/O is the addition of an 1/8" stereo headphone output with preamp and level control. Now you can play, record and monitor with all of your devices -- even the most recent iPhones and iPads -- with the depth and headroom you'd get only from a traditional recording studio setup.
Use your studio mics anywhereWith iRig Pro I/O, you can use any microphone you own because it sports onboard 48V switchable phantom power for your condensers. iRig Pro I/O features a combination Neutrik XLR and 1/4" input jack, and an input gain control with a calibrated oversize knob for precise gain setting and recall. Now setup with your studio gear is easier than ever before. Simply plug in, adjust your input gain and hit record.
MIDI In, MIDI OutIn addition to the MIDI IN jack, iRig Pro I/O now features a MIDI OUT (thru) for even more routing flexibility. Now connect your outboard keyboards, controllers and sound modules and even control surfaces with just one simple interface. iRig Pro I/O comes complete with two standard 5-pin MIDI to 2.5 mm cables for hookup.
Power upiRig Pro I/O has multiple power options depending upon your recording preferences.
- When used as a standalone interface for iPhone, iPad or Android device, you can power iRig Pro I/O with 2 x AA batteries that also provide switchable 48V phantom power for condenser mics.
- When use with the optional DC PSU, iRig Pro I/O will charge your iPhone or iPad while plugged in for endless or extended recording and playing sessions.
- When used with a Mac/PC, iRig Pro I/O gets its power from the USB port and the connected laptop. Whichever method you choose, iRig Pro I/O will adapt and is ready to go at a moment's notice.
Features:- High definition 24-bit/96kHz audio plus MIDI interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and Android devices
- Connects to everything, yet easily fits in your laptop bag, gig bag or pocket
- Neutrik combo input for guitar, microphone or other instruments with a professional quality preamp, phantom power and gain control
- iPhone 7 ready with integrated headphone output with volume control
- Powered via USB bus, two AA batteries or the optional DC PSU (PSU simultaneously charges iOS device)
- Detachable Lightning and USB cables included for connection to iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC (MFi certified)
Package Includes- iRig Pro I/O universal Audio-MIDI interface
- Lightning to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- 2 x 2.5mm jack to MIDI cable (160cm/63")
- 2 x 1.5V AA Battery
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- Microphone Input: balanced female 3-pin, XLR. Pin 2: hot / Pin 3: cold / Pin 1: ground
- Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
- Microphone Input Impedance: 1.6 kOhms
- Gain Range: 40 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V +/- 4V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1.5dB
- Input Noise: -103 dB(A), -97 dB RMSInstrument Input
- Instrument Input: unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4" Jack, Tip: signal / Shield: ground
- Instrument Input Level: from 30 mVpp to 6.9 Vpp
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Gain Range: 27 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1.5dB
- Input Noise: -103 dB(A), -97 dB RMS
- Stereo Headphone OutputConnector:
1/8" TRS Jack. Tip: right / Ring: left / Shield: ground
- Headphone Level Control numbered thumbwheel
- Headphone Level Power 100mW into 50 OhmsMIDI Input/OutputConnector:
2x2.5mm TS JackOther Input/OutputDC barrel:
1x DC barrel. For power and device charging.Device Connector:
24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/ASampling Rate:
44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHzPower:
- USB bus powered when used with a computer
- Battery powered (2xAA included) when used with an iOS device
- DC power supply (not included, sold separately)Dimensions
- Size: 1.69" x 5" x 1.46"
- Weight: 4lbs .23oz (batteries excluded)
- Lightning to Mini-DIN connection cable: 23.62"
- USB to Mini-DIN connection cable: 23.62"
- 2.5mm jack to MIDI cable: 63"iOS Device Compatibility:
Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad 4th generation. iOS 6 or later is required.Computer Compatibility
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.Android Devices:
Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities.Note:
Micro-USB-OTG to Mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 954-846-9101