Focal's Clear Professional open-back circum-aural headphones introduce an evolution of the Focal totally open-back full-range driver. Their M-profile Aluminum/Magnesium dome has a copper coil. Combined with the absence of vents, this provides total dynamic respect over the entire audio spectrum, with an extremely articulated and always controlled bass. The very low-mass driver moving parts mean that these headphones reproduce the tiniest details in the higher frequencies.
Turning to the headband and yokes, their design ensures that the headphones are in total contact with the head, for optimal comfort. The generation of perforated microfiber ear cushions provide an extremely open design. Clear Professional headphones are so comfortable that you forget you are wearing them and the listening experience, the equal of the best monitor speakers, takes over. Clear Professional headphones take their place as a key staple for the most demanding professionals.
These professional headphones have just one, unique objective: offer the ultimate reference aiming to secure the work highest transfer quality.
- Professional open-back headphones
- Remarkable tonal balance over the entire spectrum
- Bass articulation, down to the very lowest frequencies
- Great detail in the high frequencies
- A listening experience very close to a pair of monitor speakers.
- Comfort and ergonomics
- 2 cables supplied to meet all types of use (mixing deck, audio interface, laptop computer)
carrying case supplied, with space to store an iLok key (not supplied)
- 3.5mm jack sockets with locking mechanism
- Leather and perforated microfiber headband
- Solid Aluminum yoke which molds to face shape
- 20mm memory foam ear cushion covered with a perforated microfiber fabric
- Low impedance
- (55 Ohms) for use when traveling, directly connected to the headphones jack on a laptop