Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen Interface
A highly popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs -- allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps with the optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy to set the input level.
Ready to Go
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to the road, and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack -- software that's intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all genres of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a 3-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of the Plug-in Collective, offering free software downloads and discounts.
Officially supported on iPad Pro
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
- Software included: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack, Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-In Suite, Softube Time & Tone Bundle, XLN Audio Addictive Keys
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Focusrite products.