EVH 5150 III 100S Stealth Guitar Head
This limited edition hand-customized EVH 5150 III 100S head is identical to the one Eddie Van Halen has recently toured with, and features the exact same custom modifications. The head and cabinet are available individually, or together as a complete half stack.
The 100-watt head features a single input and three channels (clean, crunch, lead), each with versatile controls (volume, gain, presence, low, mid, high). Channel two features increased gain for greater sustain and is re-voiced for improved low-mid frequency definition; channel three also features increased gain and improved range for the "low" control. Further, each channel has a rear-panel resonance control knob that dials in fine-tuned low-end response. The amp boasts eight JJ ECC83 preamp tubes, four Shuguang 6L6 power tubes, switchable output impedance (4, 8 and 16 ohms) and adjustable bias control. Other features include vintage-style "chicken head" control knobs, red jewel, dual speaker jacks, effects loop, direct out and molded plastic handle.
The head comes in a special black "Stealth" aesthetic; and a seven-pin, four-button footswitch is included (controls each channel and the effects loop). Optional EVH fitted cover also available.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of EVH products.
- Series: 5150III(R)
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 26"
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- Output Impedance: Switchable (4, 8, 16 ohms)
- Power Output: 100 watts RMS
- Speaker Jacks: Two
- Preamp Tubes: JJ ECC83 (8)
- Power Tubes: Wing C 6L6 (4)
- Inputs: One 1/4"
- Channels: Three (Clean, Crunch, Lead)
- Control Knobs: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Presence, Resonance
- Line Out: FX Loop, Direct Out
- Handle: Cabinet: Recessed Metal, Amplifier: Molded Plastic Handle
- Knobs: Vintage-Style "Chicken-Head" Knobs
- Amp Jewel: Red
- Footswitch: 7-Pin, 4-Button (CH1, CH2, CH3, FX Loop)
- Cover: Optional
- Other Features: Adjustable bias control, dual speaker jacks on amp rear panel,
- resonance control for each channel on amp rear panel, increased
- gain on channel two for more sustain, re-voiced channel two for
- improved low-mid frequency definition, increased gain on channel
- three for greater sustain, improved range of "low" control for
- channel three, special Stealth aesthetic
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):