True high-fidelity requires reproduced sound to be as close as possible to the sound of a live performance. Etymotic ER4P-T earphones are intended for sound engineers and audiophiles in constant motion and can be used with portable devices without an additional amplifier.
The ER4P-T has 10dB greater output at high frequencies and 13dB greater output at low frequencies than the ER4S. The higher sensitivity of the ER4P-T has made it the most popular in ear monitor on the market.
Included with every pair of ER4P-T in ear monitors is an industry-exclusive channel matching compliance graph signed by the Etymotic engineer who precision matched and custom tuned the balanced-armature drivers. Every pair of ER4P-T earphones is assembled and tuned in the United States.
- High performance balanced armature drivers are precision matched to within 1 dB
- Designed for sound engineers and audiophiles
- 10dB greater output at high frequencies and 13dB greater output at low frequencies than the ER4S.
- Braided cables for reduced microphonic effect
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty provided for products purchased from authorized resellers