Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO Electric Guitar
What's special about this item?
|Feature:||What it does:|
|Epiphone ProBucker pickups||Based on Gibson BurstBuckers & vintage PAF pickups|
|Maple body||Long sustain, good projection, bright tone|
|Maple top||Long sustain with crisp, bright tone|
|Pau Ferro fretboard||Delivers strong midrange presence and punch|
An Epiphone Icon: Hailed by blues legend John Lee Hooker as "an out-did 335," the Sheraton has been renown for decades for its combination of superior tone and beautiful pearloid and abalone inlay. Originally released in 1959, the inspiration for the "thin-line" or ES series has its roots in Les Paul's first solidbody guitar, "The Log," that Les built in Epiphone's factory in Manhattan in 1940.
Lifetime Guarantee: The Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO is backed by Epiphone's Lifetime Limited Warranty, that guarantees every Epiphone against defects in materials or workmanship, plus Gibson's 24/7/365 Customer Service. Make music history of your own with the Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO at your favorite Authorized Epiphone Dealer to experience one for yourself.
Features:- Maple Body
- Maple Top
- Pau ferro fingerboard
- ProBucker Pickups
- Epiphone limited lifetime warranty
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: 5-pc Hard Maple/Walnut Laminated
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau ferro with "block and triangle" inlays; Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; Medium/Jumbo
- Top: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Back: 1-ply (Ivory)
- Neck: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Headstock: 5-ply (Ivory/Black)
- "F" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Headstock: Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
- Nut: Graphtech NuBone XL
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatics; 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3
- Bridge Volume with coil-tapping
- Neck Volume with coil-tapping
- Bridge Tone
- Neck Tone
- 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Knobs: Top Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Strings: DiAddario 10-46 gauge
- Typical Weight: 8.7 lbs
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 12.75 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 45 x 22 x 6 in
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): ETSPEBGH1
- Vintage Sunburst
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 45 x 21 x 6 in
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): ETSPVSGH1
In order to continually improve the design, quality, and performance of Epiphone's products and instruments and to make use of the best materials at all times, Epiphone reserves the right to change specifications without notice.