When you call, mention priority code 20B-8V43
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO

Upgraded with ProBucker humbucking pickups, coil-tapping and Graphtech nut, the Sheraton-II PRO is the modernized version of this classic semi-hollow guitar.

"Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO " submitted October 20, 2015

By Jason W in Tucson, AZ
Musical Background: 10 years, non-professional
Music Style: Blues, jazz, rock.
Overall: This is basically a Sheraton-II with improved electronics and a better nut (NuBone XL). Don't let the Epiphone name on the headstock turn you away from this quality axe. Wonderful guitar for blues and jazz but can handle almost anything else you throw at it. Nice woody tone with that classic hollow body sound. Stays in tune well which I think was a problem with the standard Sheraton-II and its cheaper nut. My only complaint is the pickup switch is kind of cheap and plasticy. Could be easily replaced I suppose. Overall, it was good enough for JL Hooker its good enough for me.
23 of 24 people (95.83%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great sounding guitar" submitted October 24, 2015

By Ian V in Berkeley, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing a very long, formerly on the road and studio, now just home and jamming.
Music Style: Rock, blues, punk, rockabilly, punkabilly, thrashing blues, psychedelic randomness.
Overall: This guitar sounds great is a lot of fun to play. The picks ups on this guitar are first rate and very versatile. The sounds are rich and full with all the deep tones you'd expect from a semi hollow body but also with a lot top end bite and clarity. Add in the ability of coil splitting on the pick ups and you get a wide range of great tones. The neck is fast, easy and very comfortable. All in all this guitar is a lot of fun to play and with killer looks too. From clean and smooth to mild crunch to as much overdrive as you throw at it, this guitar sings. With the center mahogany block you'll get sustain for days. I love this guitar. Just be prepared to take it your local guitar doctor for some fine tuning and possibly to correct a fret or two for maximum playability. Epiphone says they inspect every guitar before they send out but there is no way any one played this guitar before shipping. Still for the price it will out preform most guitars in and above this price range.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Love this Semi" submitted June 22, 2017

By Robert S in Stony Brook, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing heavily again for the last few years. Own 9 acoustic's and electrics guitars soon to be 10
Music Style: I play what ever moves me at the time. Mainly Blues and Jazz but Metal is still a favorite.
Overall: I was torn between the 335 and the 339 body style...well my Sheraton-II Pro was amazing right out of the box. I did throw a new set of Super Slinks on it but that's just my style. For blues or jazz this sounds amazing. Put all your knobs at noon and just listen to how clean and crisp this guitar sounds. This is my third Epi and I am a fan once again. The quality on this guitar is amazing, I got in the natural finish and with the gold accents she really pops. Very well made and nicely balanced.

"Gerald B. Praise of His New Sheraton ll Pro" submitted December 9, 2015

By Gerald S. Brady in Columbia, SC
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 50 years. I am an independent lable. I own and operate my own studio.
Music Style: R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock
Overall: I still own a 1972 Gibson ES335, 1976 American Stratocaster, 2003 totally customized Martin ST2 Strat copy, 2011 Epiphone Les Paul Custom. Because of the true neck, resonant hollow body, ProBuckers, coil tapping & electronics, this is flat out the best guitar I have ever owned. The closest thing to this is probably a Gibson ES355 which costs 5 times as much basically because the headstock says "Gibson". I adore this instrument.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Holy crap." submitted April 1, 2016

By Sahit F in San Luis, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: gigging musician. more than 10 years experience playing guitar.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Indie Rock, Electronic/Alternative e.g. Phantogram-ish
Overall: just gotta say I bought it without a doubt that'd it'd be a good guitar. It arrived and well... two months later I'm still wowed at how freaking amazing this guitar is! Seriously, the aesthetics are top notch but the sound is what really makes it all worth it. It's like having a Gibson that sounds like a Fender (coil tapped on) or a classic ES sound. I'm at a loss for words but I'll say this much bruh: I've played Gibsons, Own Fender Tele Thinline which I love, played gretsch hollow body(which is also greeat) but this beauty, really does outshine and outplay them all. I play bluesy rock, Indie, some electronic/alternative.

"Sheraton II Pro" submitted May 23, 2016

By Bosco DaGarmo in Crestline, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 40 yrs. Been in a few bar bands. Currently in one now.
Music Style: Classic rock, blues, a little country
Overall: Excellent guitar for half the price of a Gibson. Very beautiful axe! I bought the ebony. So versatile! Coil tapping is a nice touch. I play through a Fender Mustang and the tones and sounds are unlimited. From squeaky clean to as raunchy as you want to make it! I did have two minor problems.....The trident "e" is glued on the pickguard. ( I have a 70s EA 250 Epi and it is painted on, or something. At least it's not sticking up) Not only was it raised to where my pinky was always rubbing on it, but after a few times playing it fell off. I didn't care, I didn't like it anyway! Number 2: the lower screw and nut on the pickguard came loose and fell off. I almost snapped the pickguard off one time when I was getting the guitar out of the case. Don't get me wrong, I love this guitar. I haven't been able to put it down. As soon as I get off work, I plug in. (Manufacturer support is low rating because it is not applicable)

"AMAZING " submitted September 24, 2017

By Hunter Johnston in Houston , TX
Musical Background: Play live at local venues
Music Style: Folk-Rock
Overall: Just as good as a ES-335 Gibson. Now I know why Pro's are switching to the Epiphone.

"2016 Epiphone Sheraton II" submitted November 9, 2017

By Chris J
Musical Background: Been playing the guitar for 23 years
Music Style: Rock, alternative, indie, blues...
Overall: Decdent little semi-hollow body. Got everything I expected with this guitar. Got a nice tone, it was setup really well straight from zZounds, and the pots and switches were a little weak feeling just like the other reviews said they would be. I may or may not update the electronics at some point if I'm not too lazy. I like this addition to my collection.

"Alot of Tones and Cool Factor" submitted September 19, 2017

By Jeff P in Clovis, CA
Musical Background: Play for fun
Overall: This is a well built, good looking and great sounding guitar. I thought I'd get it to try getting a little more bluesy and jazzy. It does all that but it also rocks hard! I like the feel of the guitar, the tone options, sound and looks. It just has that cool factor. The only thing is that the pickup switching seems to get dust in it all the time and have to keep fiddling with it and blowing it out, but oh well. Fat e335 style tone for a fraction of the cost of a Gibson. Plus with coil tapping it has alot of tonal capabilities. Great guitar for the money!

"Disappointed had to have frets redone" submitted October 11, 2016

By R J in Groton, CT
Overall
Overall: I've always wanted a Sheraton so I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered the Wine Red color. Love the color, love the look, unfortunately upon arrival the action was crazy high, I took her to a Luthier to have a setup done, frets 2,8,13,14,and 16 were lifting and uneven. I had to have all frets releveled and recrowned. $150 later I have a Sheraton that plays beautifully. I would have returned to zZounds but I was past the 45 day return period. I've had it about 8 months and finally got around to having the fret work done. I wanted to love this guitar out of the box, at this point I am going to keep it because of the $ invested. But at least I have a guitar that I know will last and has been done right....not by Epiphone unfortunately. I've owned Epi's in the past and they have been my go to axe on stage. I usually do not write reviews but it has just weighed on me the quality upon arrival. Be careful, it's hit or miss with these guitars. Other than the frets having to be completely redone, the guitar itself is gorgeous.

When you call, mention priority code 20B-8V43. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449