eMedia Singing Method is a fast and easy way to learn to sing or improve your singing! Over 230 step-by-step lessons start with basics such as proper singing technique, singing in time, and in tune. Further lessons cover projecting your voice, increasing your range, vocal agility, expression, and sight-reading. eMedia Singing Method covers folk, pop, jazz, R&B, opera, classical and showtunes with over 80 songs including hits made famous by John Lennon, David Bowie and Mick Jagger, Diana Ross and more. eMedia Singing Method is the easiest way to learn to sing! Watch the techniques demonstrated in over 30 full-motion videos and animations. As you sing, Interactive Feedback tells you whether you're in tune, too high or too low, making learning faster and easier. Performance Evaluation will listen to you sing the whole song, give you specific feedback on mistakes, and give you an overall score. Song looping lets you highlight and repeat any section of music you wish to practice. Interactive review and ear-training screens help reinforce concepts and develop your ear.
Your instructor, Ory Brown, M.M., has over 25 years of teaching and performance experience. Her singing career, including appearances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, and on Late Show with David Letterman, is combined with her experience as a successful voice teacher at universities and private schools. Private lessons from an instructor of this quality are very costly, so the excellent instruction…
provided offers exceptional value. Suitable for All Ages and Voices.
Over 80 songs, including:- 'Imagine' by John Lennon
- 'Stop! In the Name of Love,' made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes
- 'Dancing In the Street,' made famous by Martha and the Vandellas
- David Bowie, Mick Jagger, and Van Halen
- 'Scarborough Fair' by various artists
- 'House of the Rising Sun,' various artists
- 'La Bamba,' made famous by Los Lobos
- 'Midnight Special,' made famous by Creedance Clearwater Revival
- 'Marriage of Figaro (L'ho Perduta)' by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- 'St. Louis Blues' by W.C. Handy
Features:- Over 230 Lessons
- Over 80 Songs
- Over 30 Videos and Animations
- High and low voice tracks for all vocal ranges.
- Live recorded piano accompaniments along with MIDI versions you can slow down or speed up.
- Interactive Feedback shows you whether you're in tune, too high or too low.
- Performance Evaluation will listen to you sing the whole song, give you specific feedback on mistakes, and give you an overall score.
- Progress Tracking
- personalized reports including performance scores.
- Includes Metronome and Recorder
- Sight-reading with interactive ear training and quizzes!
- Note Tracker shows the note you're singing in music notation.