DigiTech FreqOut Natural Feedback Pedal
The new DigiTech FreqOut Natural Feedback Creator allows you to get sweet, natural feedback at any volume, with or without distortion. The FreqOut automatically identifies the harmonic content of your chords or single notes and then "encourages" user-selectable harmonics to feedback. It sounds full and natural, just like a live amp at ear-splitting volume, but without the permanent hearing loss.
The FreqOut is perfect for situations where volume must be controlled like in the studio, with in ear monitors, or low-volume performance and practice. However, the FreqOut can also be used at gig volume to focus out-of-control feedback on a preferred harmonic at any stage position. The FreqOut also has adjustable onset, level, dry kill, latching or momentary operation, true bypass, and a rugged road-tough steel chassis.
The DigiTech FreqOut uses advanced pitch detection technology to identify the harmonic content of your signal and help certain frequencies to feedback. Control over the feedback harmonic, the onset speed, and level, allows you to tailor the feedback to sound completely natural and musically appro-priate. The footswitch can be set to activate feedback creation either momentarily, for quick tempo-rary feedback, or latching to turn it on and let it roar. A dry-kill switch allows you to eliminate your dry guitar or bass signal to achieve trippy synth-like tones.
- Natural feedback at any volume
- User selectable harmonic
- Separate Onset and Gain controls
- Selectable momentary or latching
- Dry Kill
- True Bypass
zZounds is an authorized dealer of DigiTech products.
- Input: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Max Input Level: (+) 5 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms (Effect enabled or effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch on) True Bypass (Effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch off)
- Output: 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Max Output Level: (+) 10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms (Effect enabled or effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch on) True Bypass (Effect bypassed w/ Momentary switch off)
- Controls: Feedback, Momentary On/Off, Dry On/Off, Gain, Onset, Type, Effect On/Off
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > -106dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD: 0.004% @ 1 kHz; ref = 1 dBu w/ unity gain
- Power Consumption: 2.1 Watts (235 mA typical @ 9 VDC)
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC External Adapter (sold separately)
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-04 (US, JA, EU, AU, UK)
- Power Adapter Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Weight: 0.8 lbs. (0.363 kgs.)
- Dimensions: 4.75" (L) x 2.875" (W) x 1.75" (H)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):