The Sound and Feel of an Acoustic Grand for a Great PriceBringing together the sounds of a grand piano and the practicality of a digital keyboard, the Casio PX-760 Privia digital piano gives players of all levels a fine instrument to practice on at home, in the music studio, or in the classroom. Thanks to Casio's proprietary sound source, "AiR" (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator), the 88-key PX-760 is able to capture the true sound and resonance of an acoustic grand piano with impressive realism and detail, providing the dynamics, damper resonance, and natural attack and release you would expect from a real piano. In addition to the great sounding acoustic piano, the PX-760's electric piano and string sounds have also been updated for fuller, more realistic tone and more responsive playing feel. In a stylish cabinet with a sliding key cover, this Privia piano offers 18 tones with split and layer, a 2-track recorder, dual 8-watt speakers, USB connectivity, and 3 pedals. The Casio PX-760 sounds and looks so good, you'll forget that it's digital.
Sounds Driven by AiRWith Casio's PX-760, you'll have the option of playing not 1 great instrument, but 18. The 18 built-in tones -- along with 8 effects, 60 preset songs, and 10 user song locations -- will keep every performance interesting.
Its AiR engine, designed to produce detailed dynamics and damper resonance, even compensates for the speed at which an acoustic piano's hammers strike strings at different velocities and key ranges. The Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator engine uses more than three times the waveform memory of Casio's previous generation of digital pianos. On this piano, the capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality, and in turn, deliver the natural changes in tone that make a piano sound like a piano.
Natural Key Response and FeelAside from the sound, one of the main complaints that many have of digital pianos is the way the keys feel. In making the PX-760, Casio did its best to reproduce all qualities of an acoustic grand, tones and touch included, in an instrument that's affordable for most musicians. The PX-760 boasts the Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, which provides a natural key response. It incorporates a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially, for accurate timing that you can hear.
Likewise, the PX-760's simulated ebony and ivory keys offer the rich feel, texture, and smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The keys on this digital piano feature a detailed crimp surface finish that keeps fingers from slipping. No matter what perspiration issues you have during a long practice session or performance, your fingers will settle in nicely on the PX-760.
Features:- 88-key digital piano
- Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II provides natural key response
- Simulated ebony and ivory keys feel like the keys of a grand piano
- AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator) sound engine delivers realistic piano tone
- 128-note polyphony
- 18 Built-in tones with split and layer functions
- 2-track recorder and metronome for further aid during practice
- Duet mode for fun lessons or practice runs
- Onboard effects (4 reverb, 4 chorus) for enhanced sounds
- 60 Preset songs and 10 user songs
- 16-Watt (8W + 8W) speaker system
- 3 built-in pedals: damper, soft, sostenuto
- USB connectivity for storage to PC
- 2 headphone jacks for quiet playing
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Casio products.
- Keys: 88 Ebony and Ivory feel
- Keyboard - Action: Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Keyboard - Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound - Source: Multi Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Sound - Polyphony (maximum): 128
- Tones - Built In: 18 built-in tones: Grand Piano (Modern, Classic, Variation), Elec Piano, FM E. Piano, 60's E. Piano, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Pipe Organ Jazz Organ, Elec Organ 1 and 2, Strings 1 and 2, Bass 1 and 2
- Tones - Resonance: Yes (Preset Hammer and Damper)
- Tones - Layer/Split: Yes
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Music Library: 60 Music Library tunes
- Song Expansion (User Tune): 10
- Ensemble Library: Yes (10 Presets), Concert Play
- Metronome: 0-9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Recorder (Song Memory): 2 tracks, 1 song, app' 5,000 notes
- Pedals: 3 pedals (damper/soft/sostenuto)
- Half-pedal Operation (damper): Yes
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12/+12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4=440Hz +/-99 cent
- MIDI: Yes
- Other Functions and Features: GRAND PIANO Buttons (Modern, Classic), ELEC PIANO Button, Selectable Temperament Octave Shift, Operation Lock, Slide-type Keyboard Cover
- USB: Yes
- Speaker: 12cm x 2
- Amplifier: 8W + 8W
- Dimensions with Stand (WxDxH): 1,357 x 299 x 833 mm
- Weight (with stand): 31.5kg
- Accessories: AC Adaptor, Score Book, Music Stand
- Stand: Included
- Damper Noise Enable: On/Off
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-435-7732
Casio PX-760 Privia Digital PianoWith its expressive timbre, the Casio PX-760 Privia offers to all piano purists a selection of sounds which is very close to an acoustic instrument. This focus on pure piano sounds is supported by the integrated triple pedal unit with its damper resonance producing fine sound quality. The 'Concert-Play' function is also integrated into the PX-760 and its perfect piano playing. With 10 orchestral pieces for piano, piano parts can be practiced and played, with tempos that can be changed.
The quality cabinet, integrated stand, keyboard cover and three-pedal system ensure the PX-760 will look good in any room. The Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II and Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source ensure a piano experience that is truly stunning.