The Behringer TA 312S Gooseneck microphone brings a whole new meaning to the word flexible. Beyond their fully adjustable goosenecks lies a new level of flexibility. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid directional characteristic offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a broad variety of applications, such as musician and stage communication by directly plugging in to your X32 consoles, courtrooms and conference centers.
No More Rumble -- Only Tuned Clarity
Reverberation & room acoustic is not a puzzle anymore; TA 312S microphones are fine tuned for speech and ensures crystal clarity in communication with clear & intelligible sound that can be heard and understood by everyone.
No Installation Headaches
The highly compact TA 312S is designed for plugging directly into any panel or desk-mounted female XLR connector.
-Professional dynamic microphone for transparent vocal projections
- Ideal as talkback microphone for studios, podiums, conferences and desktops
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes background noise and feedback
- Flexible gooseneck shaft for ultimate user experience
- Convenient on/off switch to mute during breaks
- Extremely high signal output which lets the sound cut through
- Effective wind and pop noise filters included
- Rugged, reliable die-cast body construction
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany