Behringer DI100 Ultra-DI Box
Contrary to passive DI boxes, the active Ultra-DI DI100 sets no limits regarding varying or mismatched impedance. How The signal is buffered by a high-quality amplifier. What does this mean to you? You get a clean, pure, powerful signal, which is immune to interference and therefore free of noise and hum - even with extremely long cables. The renowned Behringer OT-1 transformer ensures absolutely linear frequency response and ultra-low distortion, especially in the low end. The audio specifications speak for themselves: linear frequency response from 10 Hz to 50 kHz, S/N ratio of -102 dBu, and THD <0.005% at 1 kHz.
Your Ideas and Behringer's Energy
The Ultra-DI can be powered by your console's phantom power or an internal 9-V battery - the DI100 automatically switches between the two. The massive metal encasing and four rugged, oversized rubber corners keep it safe and reliable even under the toughest touring conditions. The rubber corners also allow you to stack several DI100's or place them on top of other gear without running the risk of ground loops. As you can see, Behringer has thought of everything.
Ultra-DI DI100: the ultimate, active solution to all your DI problems.
Check out Behringer's video demo of the Ultra-DI DI100 Active Direct Box:
- Professional, multi-functional active DI box for all studio and stage applications
- Behringer OT-1 transformer for ultra-linear frequency response
- Super-rugged metal encasing with sturdy oversized rubber corners for increased reliability
- Internal battery automatically shut off when phantom power is connected
- Ultra-low noise operational amplifier for outstanding audio quality
- Gold-plated XLR and 1/4" input/output jacks (XLR balanced)
- Direct connection of amplifier outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dBu
- Ground Lift switch isolates grounding circuit for hum elimination
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 93 kHz
- Noise Level: -110 dBu
- THD+N @ 1 kHz / 0 dBu: < 0,005 %
- Input Impedance: >250 kOhm
- Load Impedance: >600 Ohm
- Inputs: 1/4" jack unbal. In/ Link Out XLR unbalanced In
- Output: XLR balanced Out
- Maximum Input Level: +10/+30/+50 dBu
- Phantom Power: 18 V DC to 48 V DC
- Battery: 9 V blockcell 6LR91
- Dimensions: 5.91 x 5.12 x 2.36 (150 x 130 x 60mm)
- Weight: approximately 650 g
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):