Take outstanding audio for a run. With interchangeable, secure fit earpieces, Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT2 SonicSport in-ear headphones are designed to stay in place while jogging, working out or engaging in other sporting activities. The S/M/L earpieces are ergonomically constructed to mirror the hollow of the ear and provide a secure, comfortable fit. Plus, since the headphones don't wrap around the outer ear, they are perfect for those who also like to wear sunglasses while working out.
The fit and sound characteristics can be adjusted further through the interchange of two types of eartips: standard silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) that provide outstanding sound isolation and ridged eartips (S/M/L) that allow some ambient noise for safer use outdoors.
The ATH-SPORT2 headphones feature powerful 10 mm drivers and a noise-reducing cable design to deliver clear, detailed and dynamic sound. Angled housings direct cords behind the neck, while the included clothing clip keeps the 3.9 ft. (1.2 m) cable securely and conveniently fastened to clothing so it won't interfere with your movement. The headphones are IPX5 Waterproof Certified*, so they can be washed after use.
*IEC rating "IPX5" ("Washable"). The headphone may be washed using running water (not completely waterproof).
- Ideal for active use, jogging, sports
- Powerful 10 mm drivers
- Lab tested and certified IPX5* waterproof rating allows headphones to be washed after use
- Secure fit earpieces (S/M/L) provide stay-in-place comfort
- Asymmetrical cable…
design keeps cable out of the way and helps prevent tangles, while included clip allows cable to be securely fastened to clothing
- Angled housings direct cords behind neck
- Two types of interchangeable eartips included: standard (XS/S/M/L) for sound isolation and ridged (S/M/L) to allow some ambient noise for safer use outdoors
- Available in black, red, blue, navy-yellow, and yellow-pink