- Type: Closed-back Dynamic (Headphone), Cardioid Dynamic (Microphone)The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2's lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. The robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. 2 metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm (Headphone)
- Magnet: Neodymium (Headphone)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz (Headphone), 40-20,000 Hz (Microphone)Precise, fluid mixes are a breeze using the mixer's channel faders, and the 3-band isolators give precision across the highs, mids and lows. You can use them to totally eliminate each frequency range when you turn the knob all the way to the left."
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB (Headphone)
-57 dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Microphone)
- Impedance: 65 ohms (Headphone), 560 ohms (Microphone)"
- Weight: 264 g (9.3 oz) Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Color FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, Twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.Dimensions:
- (3.23") wide (earcup);
- (1.81") wide (headband)
- (7.09") long (boom), microphone extended
- (0.94") diameter (microphone)
- Cable: 3.3 m (10.8') long with 8-pin connector at headset end; 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4") phone plug (headphone) outputs
- 3 windscreens; spare connector screw Accessories Included
- Weight (9.3 oz)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):