ADJ Saber Spot DTW Stage Light
The ADJ Saber Spot DTW is a compact spot fixture with a 15-Watt warm white LED. Features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, strobing, electronic dimming and has a 4-Button LED display system on the rear panel. Its built-in ACL lens produces a 20-degree beam angle. It features a dim to warm effect that replicates a halogen-like dimming profile.
The Saber Spot DTW has a scissor bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, installations, table spotting, lighting retail stores.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of ADJ products.
- Light Source: 15-Watt Warm White LED
- LED Life Expectancy: 10,000 Hrs
- Beam Angle: 20-degrees
- Includes 2 interchangeable frost filter lens (10-degree & 45-degree)
- Color Temperature (Full on): 3100K (Warm White); 1900K (Amber)
- LUX: 726 @ 3M
- CRI (Full on): 92- Control:
- 3 DMX Channel Modes: 1, 2 or 4
- 4-button Digital Display for easy navigation
- Electronic Dimming 0 – 100%
- 5 Dimming Curve modes
- Dim to warm effect with Amber LED
- Flicker Free (Refresh Rate: 3.6KHz)
- Variable Strobe: 1-20Hz- Connections:
- Power Input: powerCON
- Power Pass through: powerCON
- Daisy chain quantity: 33 fixtures (@120V); 71 fixtures (@230V)
- Control: 3-pin DMX In/Out pigtails - Electrical:
- Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Power draw 120V 60Hz: 15W, 0.13 Amps
- Power draw 220V 50Hz: 15W, 0.07 Amps
- Power Consumption: 24W- Physical:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5” x 6.75” x 3.5” / 88 x 170 x 87mm
- Weight: 2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg.
- Metal Black Housing - Certifications:
- ETL Pending, UL, CE
- IP 20: Dry area, No liquids
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):