Double Your Pleasure For Recording and Live PerformancesLiven up your recording sessions with this stereo-matched pair of Shure KSM137 condenser microphones. These small-diaphragm condensers utilize a class A discrete preamplifier for a transparent capture, and transformerless circuitry allows for low self-noise. Switchable -15/-25 dB pads will keep these two from distorting when pushed to the limit, and their wide frequency response makes them must-have mics for a trove of applications -- in the studio or on stage.
Built Shure Tough to Handle Any GigEvery Shure microphone needs to stand up to extensive durability testing, and these KSM series mics are no exception. Shure has made sure that this set will deliver clear and clean audio every step of the way. A class A discrete preamp gives you excellent transparency and a fast transient response, and transformerless circuitry and a subsonic filter minimizes self-noise and keeps out low-end rumble below 17 Hz. These finely tuned components are housed in a tough and rugged champagne-finished shell that'll keep unwanted atmospheric elements out of your captured signal.
Virtually Limitless ApplicationsEach KSM137 boasts a wide frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz with a highly consistent cardioid pickup pattern, opening the door to a wide reach of recording applications. Orchestra, choir, bass, percussion, drum overheads, guitar, piano, brass, woodwind instruments, string instruments, ambient room capture, snaps, whistling, claps, tambourine -- the sky is the limit on ways to utilize these powerful pencil condenser microphones. These two mics provide exceptional off-axis linearity, which is great for tracking guitar in stereo. Switchable 0/-15/-25 dB pads mean that you can use this pair in loud settings without concern -- so go ahead and hang them over the drum kit!
Shure A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter Mount Included -- For Easy PlacementIncluded with this pair are a set of foam windscreens, mic clips, a carrying case, and a Shure A27M stereo microphone adapter. The A27 adapter's two rotating sections let you mount two microphones on one stand in a very accurate XY coincident pair. Short-bodied microphones like the KSM137s don't always fit the usual stereo microphone bars, so the A27M is the perfect accessory to help you get your mics where you need them.
Features:- Stereo pair of end-address small-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low-mass Mylar diaphragm
- Class A discrete preamplifier -- transformerless for low self-noise
- Exceptionally fast transient response
- Champagne finish
- Wide and natural frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Exceptional off-axis linearity
- Subsonic filter to keep out low end rumble below 17 Hz
- Three position pad switch -- 0 dB, -15 dB, and -25 dB settings
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors
- A27M stereo mic mounting adapter, mic clips, A100WS windscreens, and carry case included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- Cartridge Type: Permanently Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms (actual)
- Attenuation Switch: 0 dB,15 dB, or 25 dB attenuation
- Low Frequency Response: Switch Flat; 6 db/octave below 115 Hz;
- -18 dB/octave below 80 Hz
- Phantom Power 48 VDC
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- KSM137/SL ST, Matched Pair
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed, KSM137/SL ST, Matched Pair
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-25-SHURE
Shure KSM137 Condenser Microphone PairThe Shure KSM137 is an end-address condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM137 can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording acoustic instruments, including low-frequency-range instruments.
Shure's KSM-series studio condenser microphones balance exceptional sensitivity and flexibility with unmatched durability to accurately capture the widest variety of sound sources. Finely tuned condenser cartridges give voice to each of these elegant recording microphones.
Features:- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar(TM) diaphragm for superior transient response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates low frequency rumble (less than 17 Hz) caused by mechanical vibration
- 3-position switchable pad (0 dB, 15 dB, and 25 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter reduces background noise and counteracts proximity effect
- Wide 20Hz-20kHz frequency response is superb for vocals and instruments
Applications: Acoustic instruments, overheads, and moreSome typical applications for the KSM137 are listed below. Microphone use, however, is a matter of personal taste. The KSM137 may be used for a variety of applications other than those listed. Both the acoustic environment and microphone placement strongly affect the sound obtained from miking a source. You may need to experiment with microphone placement and room treatments to achieve the best overall sound for each application.
- Acoustic instruments -- such as piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings
- Wind instruments -- brass and woodwind
- Low frequency instruments -- such as double bass, electric bass, kick drum
- Overhead miking -- drums or percussion
- Ensembles -- choral or orchestral
- Room ambiance -- guitar amplifier or drums
Accessories Included with Stereo Matched Pair:
- Champagne finish
- Break resistant mic clip
- 2 x A100WS windscreens
- Carrying case