Peavey PVi8500 Powered Mixer
Peavey set the standard for affordable, feature-packed powered P.A. solutions more than forty years ago. The Peavey PVi 8500 and PVi 6500 powered mixers bring together decades of R&D and design experience to create the best portable, all-in-one audio solutions for musicians and audio professionals.
The Peavey PVi 8500 and PVi 6500 are 400-watt powered mixers that combine exclusive Peavey innovations, the Peavey legacy of quality and reliability, and modern amenities such as an input dock for iPhone and iPod. Eight combination XLR and 1/4" inputs (six on the PVi 6500) based on Peavey high-quality, low-noise Silencer(R) mic preamps provide versatility and clear audio reproduction, while Peavey's proprietary Mid-Morph(R) EQ control improves the tone and clarity of vocals and complements the low and high EQ bands by boosting high-mids or cutting low-mids.
Both models feature a nine-band graphic EQ that is assignable to the main or monitor output and features Peavey's patented FLS(R) Feedback Locating System, which makes accurate feedback elimination simple and intuitive. Exclusive Peavey Kosmos(R)-C technology provides spectrum enhancement to both the low and high end of the frequency range, while the footswitchable 24-bit digital effects section includes multiple varieties of rich, highly detailed reverb and delay.
Dual power amplifiers provide 400 watts total, with independent level control and parallel (main and monitor outputs) or stereo (both amps on main output) operation. Users can connect virtually any audio device to this versatile mixer via the onboard 1/4", RCA and 1/8" mini jacks.
Get an overview of the Peavey PVi8500 Powered Mixer in this video demo:
- 400 watts (dual 200W power sections, assignable with independent control)
- Eight input channels (PVi 8500) or six input channels (PVi 6500)
- Patented FLS(R) Feedback Locating System
- Exclusive Mid-Morph(R) EQ
- Onboard 24-bit digital effects
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks
- Selectable 9-Band Graphic EQ for Mains or Monitors
- Patented Kosmos(R)-C low frequency and spectrum enhancement system
- Master Mute
- Phantom Power
- Footswitchable effects defeat and Master Mute
- Input dock for iPod(R) and iPhone(R) devices
- RCA and 1/8" media input
- RCA record output
- LED Meter bridge
- Power amp subsonic filtering
- 25 lbs. (11 kg) for both models
Features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice. iPad(R), iPhone(R) and iPod(R) are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Peavey products.