Protected by an impact resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis, the Behringer EP2000 Stereo Power Amplifier comes with ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) Technology.
The EP2000 delivers precise power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance. For reliable operation, independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel, a back-to-front ventilation system, high-current toroidal transformer and power transistors have been added. With rugged construction and high-quality components, this amp ensures a long life of amazing sound.
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4 inch TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and touch-proof binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
- Independent limiters per channel offer reliable protection against overload and distortion
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of