Zoom PodTrak P4 Podcasting Recorder
The Zoom PodTrak P4 has everything you need to capture professional-sounding podcasts to SD card or to your computer. The P4's mic inputs feature Zoom's professional-quality preamps. Providing up to 70 dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones.
With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all. You and your guests are not always together. That's why the P4 makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB, using your favorite conferencing software. With the P4's built-in mix-minus feature, distracting echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated. You can also use the optional Zoom BTA-2 Bluetooth Receiver, available separately, to wirelessly connect your phone to record remote guests.
The P4's customizable Sound Pads can instantly trigger music, ads, jingles, and even pre-recorded interviews. Easily load your own sounds or choose from 11 pre-recorded presets.
The P4 operates up to 4 hours on 2 AA batteries, or you can also use a USB battery for extended recording time.
The P4 is also a 2-input, 2-output audio interface, allowing you to record or stream directly to your computer, Android, or iOS device with an Apple Lightning to USB adapter.
- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11preset sounds
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz audio in .WAV format
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512 GB
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to four hours of use with just two AA batteries or a USB power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Zoom products.
- Number of input channels:
4 (mono/stereo)- Number of output channels:
1 (headphone A~ 4)- Connectors:
- MIC: XLR jacks (2: HOT)
- Smartphone connection jack: TRRS mini jack (4 contacts, TIP: L, RING1: R,RING2: GND, SLEEVE: MIC)- USB:
USB Type-C (audio interface and mass storage functions)
Note: Use a USB cable that supports data transfer. USB bus power is supported.- DC 5 V:
USB Type-C (for power supply)- Headphones:
3.5 mm stereo mini- Phantom power:
+48 V- Recorder: - Formats:
WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, mono/stereo- Recording media:
- 4 GB'32 GB SDHC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher);
- 64 GB'512 GB SDXC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher)- Audio interface:
44.1 kHz, 16-bit, 2-in/2-out- Power:
2 AA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
- We recommend using NiMH AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5 V/1 A (USB bus power is supported.)
- Est. continuous operation time using batteries Recording 44.1 kHz/16-bit/4ch audio to SD card (when 48 V is OFF and headphone impedance is 63 Ohm)
- Alkaline batteries: about 4 hours
- NiMH batteries (1900 mAh): about 4.5 hours
- Lithium batteries: about 9 hours
- The above values are approximate.
- Continuous battery operation times were determined using in-house testing methods. They will vary greatly according to use conditions.- External dimensions:
112 mm (W) A~ 155 mm (D) A~ 47 mm (H)- Weight (unit only):
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):