Zoom ARQ AR-48 Instrument
With the Zoom ARQ AR-48, making music can be fun, easy, freeing and so much more. The AR-48 lets you craft music you can be proud of. Use its 460 built-in sounds or use your own samples to create innovative beats and sequences. And its unique design gives you more freedom to perform however you want. The AR-48's Ring Controller lets your personality shine through. Have a look at its features:
16 Programmable Pads
The ARQ features 16 pressure-sensitive pads with programmable LEDs that allow you to play instrument sounds, trigger samples, and record sequences.
With the 3-axis accelerometer, you can use movement to trigger effects like delay and reverb. Each axis can be assigned to adjust any of your chosen effects parameters.
Dedicated buttons let you play/pause tracks, solo and mute sections, as well as split, arpeggiate, and change effects. You can also switch between PAD and SCALE layout using the Ring's dedicated buttons. The Grip Mode button prevents you from accidentally triggering pads when you pick up the Ring.
Optional Bluetooth Adapter
An optional BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter lets you use the Ring Controller wirelessly during live performances.
Includes Ableton Live 9 Lite
- With ARQ AR-48 and Ableton Live 9 Lite, you have everything a modern music creator needs. Record your tracks quickly and intuitively, enhancing them with studio-quality effects like EQ, compression, reverb, delay, chorus, filter, and more. Plus, Ableton's performance workflows let you take your music to the stage where you can mix and record live.
-- The AR-48 features two 1/4" stereo outputs, a 3.5 mm audio output, a 3.5 mm audio input, and a MIDI out. Additionally there's an SD card slot, an optional BTA-1 Bluetooth connector, and a USB port. You can assign parameters to the MIDI Out (via the USB-MIDI port) to integrate the AR-48 with a computer for recording with Ableton.
- All-in-one drum machine, sequencer, synthesizer, looper, clip launcher, MIDI controller and live performance instrument
- Includes 460 drum machine, synth, and instruments sounds
- Import WAV files into the internal synth engine's oscillator
- 16 adjustable Master Effects, including reverb, filters, delay, and more
- Use the Ring Controller as a handheld aerial instrument
- Onboard 32-step loop sequencer for creating individual patterns or complete songs
- Programmable synthesizer engine with three sub-oscillators
- 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads with programmable color LEDs
- Grip Detection automatically prevents accidental note triggering
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer for triggering arpeggiator sounds and effects
- Dedicated buttons for record/play/pause, solo, mute, split, arpeggiate, and change effects
- 3.5 mm mini stereo input for phrase recording and loop creation
- Audio capture from patterns and songs, from SD card, or from incoming audio signal
- Play sounds chromatically, or choose from dozens of preset scales in any key
- Dual 1/4" line outputs, separate 3.5 mm mini stereo headphone output with dedicated volume control, and MIDI output
- USB port for computer integration and SD card slot
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Zoom products.