The PAC112VM adds a maple fretboard to the solid alder body and pro-level hardware and electronics. The Yamaha Pacifica Series covers it all.
- 25" (634mm) scale length makes for a more comfortable playing experience
- Solid alder body gives a full-bodied sound, with beefy mids and excellent lows
- Maple neck for stability and tone
- Maple fretboard gives a brighter and sharper tone compared to rosewood.
- 13.75" radius on the fretboard makes for easier string bending
- 1 humbucking and 2 single-coil pickups gives 5 very usable tones
- Coil Tap - push/pull tone control splits the rear pickup for a single-coil tone
- Vintage-style tremolo is smooth operating
- Chrome hardware