The Yamaha DXS12mkII is an upgrade from the DXS12 subwoofer that adds flexibility and boosts performance. The DXS12 mkII subwoofer provides a more professional edge for fixed or mobile live performances and events that demand prominent and powerful bass in small to medium-sized environments.
Utilizing D-XSUB DSP processing, higher output and improved frequency response in a small, lightweight enclosure is possible. With higher maximum SPL, extended low frequency range, and all the clarity and punch you've come to expect from the DXS Series, you can rest easy that the DXS12mkII has all your bass covered.
- Upgraded and improved high-output Class-D 1020W amplifier with precision damping
- Powerful 12" low-frequency woofer with a 2.5" voice coil
- Delivers 3dB higher sound pressure levels and 5Hz lower LF response compared to its predecessor
- Band-pass subwoofer with a rugged precision-engineered plywood enclosure
- Extended low frequency response from 42Hz to 150Hz
- D-XSUB DSP processing: NORMAL: Ideal linear frequency response, BOOST: Tight and focused bass reproduction, XTENDED LF: Enhanced low end
- Selectable cross-over - 80Hz, 100Hz, or 120Hz
- 2 x pole sockets - 1 x M20, and 1 x 35mm
- Cardioid bass-management system that reduces the SPL towards the stage, whilst increasing the SPL to the audience (for subwoofer arrays with a minimum of 2 subwoofers)
- Optional speaker covers and wheel kits available separately (not included)