Whether you play guitar, bass, keyboards or another stringed instrument, you'll need a direct box that won't diminish your instrument's tone, like the Direct Box Passive from Warm Audio. Every aspect of these direct boxes are designed for maximum sonic integrity, from the custom-wound CineMag USA transformer to the rugged metal knob and switches. You can expect warm, rich tone even after long cable runs, and the extruded aluminum enclosure ensures a long life span. When you need to convert an instrument-level signal to mic-level, with sonic quality as your top priority, you'll be well-served with the Direct Box Passive from Warm Audio.
Get started with Warm Audio's Active and Passive direct boxes with this video:
Built around world-famous CineMag USA Transformer topology and engineering, like no other DI Boxes in the world. Constructed with top-tier discrete components housed in rugged aluminum chassis' that include switches, knobs and connectors that are all designed to withstand heavy abuse on the road or in the studio.
- Custom-wound CineMag USA transformer.
- Converts instruments to mic-level signals without signal degradation.
- Ideal solution for plugging your instrument direct into any mic pre, mixer or recording device.
- Top-quality discrete components with gold-plated traces on circuit board.
- Rugged aluminum chassis construction.
Hear folk rocker Elle Sera and her band in the studio with Warm Audio:
Take a listen to gospel artist Troy Ramey through…
an all-Warm recording rig: