Vox NT15HG2 Night Train G2 Guitar Head
overall sound has also been enhanced, featuring a class AB design with three 12AX7 tubes in the preamp stage and power amps boasting two EL84 tubes.
The two-channel design delivers not only the traditional VOX clean and crunch sounds, but also modern high-gain sounds. In any music scene, you'll be able to experience serious full-tube sound.
Traditional VOX all tube sound
VOX's traditional tube sound is alive and well on the Night Train G2. The class AB design delivers awesome power, with a preamp containing three 12AX7 tubes and a power amp containing two EL84 tubes on the NT15H-G2.
GIRTH/BRIGHT two-channel design
Each model offers up two channels with a differing tonal character: GIRTH and BRIGHT. The GIRTH channel has a powerful modern high-gain sound that's unparalleled even among VOX amps. The BRIGHT channel provides VOX's distinctive clean/crunch sounds and also features a THICK mode that bypasses the tone control circuit and boosts the gain to obtain a thicker tone, achieving a rich variety of tonal character.
The Night Train G2 provides send/return jacks that are a convenient way to connect an external effect unit to your amp. You can easily connect your favorite effect units without impairing the potential of the Night Train G2, dramatically expanding your sound-shaping possibilities. A high-quality reverb has been added to all models, letting you obtain a broad variety of sounds without needing any other equipment.
Suitcase-type handles overflowing with vintage feel
Like previous Night Train models, the NT15H-G2 amp heads carry on the cool-looking modern design with VOX's trademark diamond grille and vacuum tube circuitry that's visible through the punched metal. The mirror finish has been changed to metallic black for an even more distinctive appearance on stage. All models use suitcase-type handles that are brimming with vintage appeal.
Get an overview of the Vox NT15HG2 Night Train G2 Guitar Amplifier Head in this video demo:
- Robust all-tube sound with class AB design; the preamp is driven by three 12AX7 tubes, while the power amp contains two EL84 tubes (two EL34 tubes on the NT50H-G2)
- Two-channel BRIGHT/GIRTH design that covers the spectrum from VOX's traditional clean/crunch sound all the way to a modern high-gain sound.
- The THICK switch provides an additional gain boost on the BRIGHT CH
- Excellent expandability, with send/return jacks for convenient connection of an external effect unit
- High-quality reverb is an addition on all models, making this the only unit you need to complete your sound
- The NT15H-G2 sports a black metallic mirror finish and is equipped with a suitcase-type handle redolent of vintage taste
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Vox products.