The UAD-2 SOLO Core DSP Accelerator gives home and project studios a simple, powerful entry point into the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform on Mac or PC. In creating UAD plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers -- using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears -- to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment.
Learn more with this video from Universal Audio:
The UAD-2 SOLO Core features a single SHARC processor, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*), giving your workstation an immediate boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 SOLO Core includes UA's "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, and provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac- and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 SOLO Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world's finest audio plug-ins.
- Entry point single-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Ideal for home and project studios running smaller audio projects
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live,…
- Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interface
- Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via compatible chassis* (sold separately)
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
*Thunderbolt connectivity is available for Mac only. Visit UAudio's website for a complete list of qualified PCIe expansion and PCIe-to-Thunderbolt expansion chassis.