The ToneWoodAmp allows you to play acoustic guitar with different effects, UNPLUGGED with the effects emanating organically from the guitar's sound hole and the body itself.
How Does the ToneWoodAmp Work?
Similar to the way the strings excite the top of the guitar to produce sound, ToneWoodAmp excites the back of the instrument, producing sound waves of effects such as reverb, echo, delay, tremolo and more, which interact with the natural sound of the guitar itself.
The ToneWoodAmp is also a multi-effect processor which you can connect with any Amp/PA system and is also an iDevice interface allowing you to experiment with audio and MIDI apps.
- Each effect has 3 adjustable parameters plus volume and gain settings.
- Features 80 memory banks for saving and recalling effect presets.
- 10 memory locations per effect
- Save Master Gain/Notch filter settings for up to 5 guitars for switching instruments on the fly.
- Input is a standard mono 1/4" jack.
- Output to amp/PA with DI Level and Blend adjustments.
- Insert jack for audio in and out to external processor or iOS device
- Virtual Midi using iDevice cable and third-party apps
- Powered by (3) AA-Batteries
- The box includes (1) patch cable and (1) magnetic X-brace for mounting.