Toca Freestyle Djembes are weather resistant and extremely durable for drum circles that are too good to quit. The sound quality is second to none, which is why the pros love to play them too.
The vibrant silk and cotton fabric design stays true to its West African roots and adorns Toca mechanical and rope-tuned djembes. Each Freestyle Djembe features a lightweight but durable seamless synthetic shell that creates a slightly higher-pitched tone than traditional wood djembes.
- Lightweight and durable seamless synthetic 26" tall shell
- Improved rope runners allow for improved tuning
- Finished with a brightly colored Kente cloth design
- Ideal for drum circles, facilitators, teachers and all levels of players
- Excellent bass tones and highs
- Hand selected goatskin head for authentic look & sound
- Protective rubber/non-slip bottom
- 14" drums include matching padded bag with fully adjustable shoulder straps & side pocket