Pro drums for songwriters and composers. Spark your creativity with the kind of grooves that only incredible drummers and great-sounding kits can provide. Tired of faceless, generic MIDI beats and gutless sounds? Need to stretch beyond the limited styles and minimal sound possibilities of other drum software? If you want authentic grooves and sounds without any fuss get DrumCore.
Over a Dozen Pro Drummers in a Ton of Styles
Ever wonder what its like to play with a world-famous drummer? DrumCore features top drummers in a multitude of styles including rock, reggae, pop, Latin, jazz, urban, metal and more. Drummers include:
- Jeff Anthony (Sheryl Crow)
- John Bishop (Ernie Watts)
- Terry Bozzio (UK, Zappa, Missing Persons)
- Tony Braunagel (Bonnie Raitt, Taj Mahal)
- Matt Cameron (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam)
- Luis Conte (Clapton, Pat Metheny, Sergio Mendes)
- Ned Douglas (Dave Stewart)
- Sly Dunbar (Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Black Uhuru)
- Gregg Keplinger (Herb Ellis, Carter Jefferson)
- Stephen Perkins (Janes Addiction, Porno for Pyros)
- Michael Shrieve (Santana)
- Ben Smith (Heart)
- Matt Sorum (Guns 'N Roses, Vellvet Revolver)
- DJ Syze-up (UltraNat)
- John Tempesta (Testament, Helmet)
- Alan White (Yes, John Lennon)
- Lonnie Wilson (Brooks & Dunn, Rascal Flatts)
- Zoro (Lenny Kravitz, Bobby Brown)
Audio Loops + Midi = Ultimate Versatility and Authenticity
Why choose between the intense realism of a recorded audio performance and the versatility…
of MIDI? With DrumCore you get both. Do you think that MIDI-based brush grooves sound a bit cheesy? Get the real thing with DrumCores audio loops. Want to hear that metal beat on a hip-hop kit and have control over every note in the part? Use DrumCores MIDI grooves and kits. Layer audio loops and MIDI together to add accents or create some hybrid grooves.
Featuring Over 100 Great Kits
Don't be satisfied with products that only offer you a couple of acoustic kits. After all, you shouldn't need a new plug-in to add a tambourine part. Use DrumCores kits to play the built-in MIDI grooves or for creating your own beats. Mix-and-match kit pieces (snares, kicks, etc.), retune them and route them to separate mixer inputs in your recording software for ultimate versatility.
The DrumCore Toolkit
This standalone application is great for jamming with beats and for adding your own samples (audio loops and drum sounds) to DrumCore. Catalog your loop libraries and build kits with your favorite samples, complete with velocity zones and crossfades.
DrumCore easily integrates with popular plug-in hosts on Mac and PC. Audio exports as WAV, AIFF or REX2 and MIDI grooves export as standard MIDI files. Just drag and drop them to a track.
DrumCore Deluxe (optional)
Most pros know that when you buy your tools, you should get them with all the options. For them, there's no better choice than DrumCore Deluxe. Gigabytes and gigabytes of grooves across a multitude of musical styles.
DrumCore Deluxe Includes:
- DrumCore (v3)
- AlanPack I
- CameronPack I
- LonniePack I
- LuisPack I
- TempestaPack I
- MattPack I
- SlyPack I
- TerryPack I
- ZoroPack I