Featuring switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs for rich harmonics and enhanced musical sound, the premium Steinberg UR-RT2 USB Audio Interface offers a studio-quality mobile production platform. Engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, the ultra-robust UR-RT2 features two outstanding onboard D-PRE preamps for condenser and dynamic microphones, Hi-Z inputs for your guitar, MIDI I/O for MIDI equipment and headphone/monitor outputs. Onboard dspMixFx also provides DSP-powered, latency-free monitoring. For composers and musicians who want the most expressive sound, the UR-RT2 is the ideal portable production interface for your PC, Mac or iOS devices.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 4 x 2 analog I/O and MIDI I/O
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps featuring switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers and supporting +48 V phantom power and one Hi-Z
- Rugged full-metal housing for ultimate durability
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 plug-in version also included)
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter), with Cubase AI and Cubasis LE music software included