Load Up on I/O With Steinberg's UR824 USB 2.0 Interface!
Analog and digital I/O come together in the Steinberg UR824 USB audio interface, giving you the kind of flexibility you need to record and work with any gear you've got. Built-in DSP technology, up to 192 kHz/24-bit audio resolution, DSP-powered monitoring, USB connectivity, bundled Cubase software, and a high channel count make the UR824 a standout choice for both project and professional studios.
8 Is the Magic Number
The slim, single-rack-space interface packs 8 analog ins and 8 outs with 8 Steinberg D-Pre Class-A microphone preamplifiers to match; support for +48V phantom power lets you work with any microphone in your closet. A pair of eight-channel optical ports are there for increasing your recording potential with even more preamps or additional UR824 units, while eight 1/4-inch outputs allow you to send custom mixes to your outboard gear and monitors.
Two pairs of ADAT optical I/O, which double as S/PDIF, give you 16 ins and 16 outs to use. And when you combine both optical ports, you can take advantage of S/MUX support to get 8 inputs and 8 outputs at 96 kHz, or 4 inputs and 4 outputs at 192 kHz. The UR824 also offers word clock I/O with two BNC connectors.
Powerful Built-In DSP
Add dimension to your sound with the UR824's software-controlled DSP monitor mixer, eight Steinberg DSP channel strips, and the built-in DSP REV-X reverb. Record and monitor to your heart's content with zero-latency effects and processing!
Get a grasp of Steinberg's dspMixFx mixer software and you have a sure-fire way to control the UR824's DSP effects, create multiple monitor and send mixes, and integrate other gear. Tap in to the included Cubase AI music-production software and you have everything you need to make great music.
Two XLR-1/4" Inputs and Headphone Outs Right Out Front
Adding to the audio interface's ease of use, the UR824 features two headphone outputs with independent volume controls, along with an assignable master volume control, right there on the front panel. What's more, XLR combination jacks make it easy to plug in guitars or mics right there from the front.
Get an overview of the Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface in this video demo:
- 24-channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- 8 analog inputs and 8 outputs
- 8 D-Pre Class-A discrete mic preamps with +48V phantom power
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit resolution audio
- 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) provide 16 inputs and 16 outputs (S/MUX compatible, 8-in/8-out @ 96 kHz)
- REV-X reverb and 8 Channel Strips provide zero-latency recording and monitoring
- Includes Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs and volume controls
- Word clock I/O with 2 BNC connectors
- JetPLL ultra-low jitter support
- Control onboard DSP with Steinberg dspMixFx mixer software
- Ships with Steinberg Cubase AI DAW software and drivers for Mac OS X and Windows
- Slim 1RU design -- fits in a single rack-space
The UR824 will quickly become your go-to interface for all your recording needs.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Steinberg products.