Providing a high-quality recording all-in-one solution for musicians and producers, the 32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution and premium D-PRE mic preamps of the rack-mountable UR816C USB 3.0 audio interface capture and play back recordings in pristine sound quality.
Connectivity to Macs, PCs and iOS devices and an array of analog and digital I/O allow you to work with any DAW, while a DSP-powered mixer based on Steinberg's dspMixFx technology delivers latency-free monitoring with onboard effects. Word clock with the latest SSPLL jitter reduction technology and MIDI input and output allow for perfect integration of other studio equipment.
- 32-bit/192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface with 8 x 8 analog I/O, ADAT I/O, word clock I/O and MIDI I/O
- 8 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs with Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power and 2 Hi-Z, 8 TRS line outputs and 2 main outputs
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs, DIM and MUTE switches on the front panel and SSPLL technology for clock jitter reduction
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 and AU plug-in versions also included)
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS with Cubase AI and Cubasis LE music software and dspMixFX application included