The Stanton ST.150HP direct drive turntable is designed for the cost-conscious DJ or vinyl enthusiast. Stanton re-engineered this high-torque turntable from the ground up to provide everything a DJ needs -- for far less than you'd expect to pay for a professional turntable. Get your hands on an ST.150HP, and you'll see for yourself. Whether you're looking to scratch records or simply listen to them, the Stanton ST.150HP is a great-sounding record player for an affordable price.
Everything a DJ Needs
Two of these babies and a mixer is all you need to start spinning your collection. With sturdy, steel construction and an aluminum platter, the Stanton ST.150HP turntable is robust enough for some serious gigging. It packs all the features a DJ would expect, including weight and tracking calibration, three selectable speeds, start/stop button with adjustable start/brake speed controls and reverse button, as well as analog RCA and digital S/PDIF outputs.
Digitize Your Performance
The ST.150HP's S/PDIF digital output makes it easy to record your performance in crisp digital quality, by connecting to an external sound card. This allows you to record your gigs or practice sets by plugging into your audio interface's S/PDIF I/P. Or course, the ST.150HP also comes equipped with the standard RCA output you would expect on a turntable -- so whether you're looking for an analog or digital connection, this turntable is ready for action.
- High torque 4.5 Kgf-cm brushless DC motor
- Heavy duty steel construction (unit is over 35…
- Die-cast aluminum platter
- Height-adjustable tone arm
- Three speeds (33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM)
- Selectable pitch control (+/- 8%, 25%, or 50%) and robust pitch slider
- Stanton 68HP cartridge included
- Knobs to adjust start and brake speed
- Reverse, key lock, and pitch lock buttons included
- Target light included
- RCA or S/PDIF digital output
- Selectable phono/line level output
- Tracking force range of 0-3 g
- Cartridge weight range of 13-18 g
- Needle pressure of 2-5 g
- Adjustable feet
- Slipmat included
Note: Some assembly required.