Electro-Voice ETX-15SP Powered Subwoofer
The Electro-Voice ETX-15SP powered sub packs the power, intelligent technology and sound to make it the most advanced professional portable active sub available today. Electro Voice designed this incredible subwoofer with high-end components to satisfy even the most discerning audio engineers. 1,800 watts of Class-D power with integrated DSP designed specifically for the 15-inch woofer ensures clean sound even at the highest SPLs.
EV loads the low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure with a host of unique features that set ETX apart. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Intelligent technology, innovative design
EV's FIR-Drive utilizes the Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. Advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
Complete full-function DSP control via a single-knob interface. LCD screen for easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
Combo pole cup to accommodate either M20 or 35mm speaker poles
ETX-35P, ETX-15SP, and ETX-18SP subwoofers use a M20 threaded and 35 mm (1 3/8 in) combination cup to be compatible with both types of poles. M20 threaded poles provide a more secure connection to the subwoofer than the standard 35 mm (1 3/8 in) pole.
- High-sensitivity 15-inch woofer
- 1,800 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient and features blower-controlled thermal management, allowing it to work in hot environments
- DSP preset for a 'true cardioid' configuration
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-15SP
- Limiters are displayed on the rear LCD and on the front-grille LED
- User-adjustable features include delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric EQ, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX two-way models
- Removable casters
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Voice products.
Pole Socket Size: Accommodates both M20 threaded or 35mm (1-3/8") pole
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz - 150 Hz
- Frequency Range: 32 Hz - 180 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak
- Power Rating: 1800 W
- LF Transducer: DVX3159A 15 inch
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (2) XLR link output
- Enclosure: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Mounting/Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19 x 23 x 32 inches (691mmx431x447mm)
- Weight: 91.9 lb (41.7 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):