The Shure QLXD14/83 Wireless System WL183 Lavalier Microphone delivers a defined, streamlined performance with transparent 24-bit digital audio. Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D offers outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations. Shure digital wireless technology enables QLX-D to transmit detailed audio with extended, virtually flat frequency response. Designed to be incredibly RF spectrum efficient, QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Automatic channel scan and IR sync make finding and assigning an open frequency quick and easy. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination. AES-256 encryption comes standard and can be easily enabled for secure wireless transmission.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D rechargeable power options provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
With clearly defined performance, QLX-D delivers the very latest in wireless technology innovation from Shure.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Up to 22 compatible systems per 8MHz TV channel
- AES-256 bit encryption for secure…
- 2 AA batteries provide 9 hours of system use, rechargeable batteries optional
- AMX/ Crestron control system ready & ethernet networking for multiple receiver systems
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus Channels mobile app
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync