Shure PGXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from guitar, bass, or microphone with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
The Shure PGX Digital systems add the clarity of 24-bit digital audio to the famed PGX line of Shure wireless products. Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state of the art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range captures every nuance of tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Recessed dial on side provides 26 dB of continuously adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- Audio Input Level:
- - +10 dBV maximum, at minimum gain setting
- - -16 dBV maximum, at maximum gain setting
- Gain Adjustment: Range 26 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- RF Output Level: 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 108 mm x 64 mm x 19 mm (4.25 x 2.50 x 0.75 in.)
- Weight: 128 grams (4.5 oz.) without batteries
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):