With an easy-to-wear headset frame, the DuraPlex DH5 features a neutral, full sound quality that lives up to the highest audio standards on any stage or broadcast studio.
The DH5 has been extensively tested to ensure an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating. The exclusive 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable with won't kink, offers virtually zero "memory effect," is fully paintable, and simply lasts longer due to a dual redundant ground, which doubles as a secondary shield.
In the theater, onstage, or on television, you can depend on the DuraPlex DH5 headset microphone for consistent professional sound, durability, and longevity.
- 5 mm omnidirectional subminiature design on a silicone boom pivot system that can be placed on the left or right ear
- IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rated
- Neutral, full sound quality for film, broadcast, speech, theater, and performance applications
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable -- immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for unprecedented longevity
- Fully paintable with typical theater paints, pens, and polishes
- Presence Cap included for tailored frequency response provides additional vocal clarity and presence (3-4 dB boost near 10 kHz)
- Available in two connector types: TA4F (mTQG) and LEMO
- Kit includes the following accessories: Case, Foam Windscreen, Snap-fit Windscreen, Single Tie Clip, TQG
- Locking Collar (mTQG/TA4F SKUs only)