Sennheiser EW D1-Ci1 Instrument Wireless
From Sennheiser's Evolution Wireless D1 series, the EW D1-Ci1 Instrument Set includes the Ci1 instrument cable for live stage use.
Ease of use, outstanding live sound and extremely robust radio transmission make the digital evolution wireless D1 radio microphone system the perfect tool for ambitious bands and artists of all genres. Intuitive menu navigation on the large, high-contrast OLED display makes it easier than ever to use. evolution wireless D1 has a global application, with frequencies that can be used in virtually any country without need for registration or additional costs.
Wireless link protection
evolution wireless D1 independently chooses the best transmission frequency, automatically and imperceptibly selecting a free frequency before any unwanted interference can be heard. So the system can also work securely in environments with WLAN and Bluetooth. Up to 15 channels can run simultaneously under ideal conditions.
Ease of use
Artists want to concentrate on their performance -- not on technical configurations. evolution wireless D1 transfers all the settings you need automatically and ensures perfect results -- stress free.
Perfect live sound
evolution wireless D1 uses the state-of-the-art aptX Live audio codec for outstanding sound quality across the entire frequency range and with minimal latency. With the interchangeable microphone capsules from the renowned evolution 800 and 900 series, there is no comprise on high-quality sound.
License free -- worldwide
evolution wireless D1 uses the 2.4 GHz band for radio transmission virtually anywhere in the world, without registration.
You can manage and monitor the entire system with the D1 Remote Control app. Access to output level, audio effects and much more all help to make the system extremely comfortable to use.
Transmitter power supply
The transmitter also has a battery compartment for 2 x 1.5 V AA batteries, providing power for 6 hours of continuous use. Optional Li-ion battery packs make the already excellent evolution D1 performance even better. Runtime increases to an impressive 11 hours. The batteries are easily charged, either in the CHG 2 system charger or using any USB power source, including the one in the car on the way to the gig.
- Bodypack transmitter
- Instrument cable, 6.3 mm jack
- Robust metal housing
- 9.5" rack-mountable receiver
- Clear OLED display
- Includes transport case, power supply unit, antennas, battery compartment and batteries
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.
- Audio frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: > 135 dB (A)
- THD: (1 kHz) typ. < 0.1 %
- Audio resolution: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: greater than or equal to 105 dB (A)
- HF frequency range: 2,400 bis 2,483.5 MHz
- Modulation type: GFSK with RF remote channel
- Transmission system: TDMA, time diversity, frequence diversity, fast-switching antenna diversity
- Latency: 3.9 ms
- Audio codec: aptX LIVE
- Relative air humidity: max. 95 %
- Temperature range: In use: 14*F to 131*FSK D1 Bodypack Transmitter:
- Transmission power: 10 mW / 100 mW (country-specific)
- Audio frequency range: Mic: 50 to 20,000 Hz / Line: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Max. input level: Mic: 2.2 V RMS / Line: 3.3 V RMS
- Input sensitivity: Automatic sensitivity setting
- Power supply: Batteries: 2 x AA (1.5 V) / Battery-pack (Not included) BA 10 (3.7 V, 2,200 mAh)
- Run time: Batteries: typ. 6h / Battery-pack* typ. 11h
- NF connector: 3.5 mm locking jack plug
- Weight: (without batteries) approx. 3 oz
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):