Sennheiser AVX-Combo Set Wireless System
The Sennheiser AVX-Combo Set includes an omnidirectional handheld microphone, the plug-on receiver, a bodypack transmitter with lavalier microphone and all accessories to operate out of the box on camcorders as well as DSLR cameras.
The system features self-configuring digital transmission which eliminates time-consuming radio frequency setup. The ultra-compact receiver rotates around the XLR connector to avoid collision with other devices mounted on your camera. It switches on and off automatically with your camera -- saving battery power.
The AVX matches perfectly to your camera's input sensitivity without having to adjust the audio level on the microphone. From professional wedding video to documentaries, from street interviews to corporate videos, the AVX just works -- allowing you to concentrate on creativity.
The Sennheiser AVX is the digital wireless microphone system for your film projects. The system is fully self-configuring and ready to film within seconds. Its ultra-compact receiver fits directly into the XLR audio input of your camera or recording device. The system is the choice where utmost flexibility and speed is key.
- Very fast setup
- Plugs directly into XLR audio input
- Ultra compact receiver
- Switches on/off by P48 Phantom power
- Optimized dynamic range
- Auto frequency management
- AES 256 encryption
- 1.9 GHz band
- Accessories included for DSLR use
- Metal housing
- Made in Germany
What's in the Box?
- EKP AVX plug-on receiver
- BA 20 accupack rechargeable battery pack for the receiver
- Hot shoe mount
- XLR to mini jack cable
- USB charger
- USB charging cable
- SKM AVX handheld transmitter
- MMD 42 omnidirectional microphone head
- BA 10 accupack rechargeable battery pack for the SKM AVX or SKM AVX-S handheld transmitter
- Microphone stand clip
- SK AVX bodypack transmitter
- BA 30 accupack rechargeable battery pack for the bodypack
- ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone
- Microphone clip
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20.000 Hz
- Dynamic range; > 120 dB (A)
- THD (1 kHz): Typ. 0,1 %
- Audio sampling: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: > 90 dB (A)
- RF-Frequency ranges: 1880 - 1930 MHz (country specific)
- Modulation: GFSK with return channel
- Diversity: TDMA fast switching antenna diversity
- Latency: 19 ms
- Temperature range: -10 *C - +55 *C (operation) / -20* C-+70 *C (storage)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):