Roland TD-25KV V-Tour Electronic Drums
With the Roland TD-25KV, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit for home and studio. Equipped with a sound engine derived from the flagship TD-30, the TD-25KV delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland's top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players everywhere. A streamlined interface makes it easy to create personalized kits, while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for evaluation and sharing. Other premium features include mesh-head pads for a natural feel, positional snare sensing for enhanced expression, and the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for playing with authentic hi-hat techniques.
Check out beat master Beanie laying down some tracks on the Roland TD-25KV:
Beanie talks about what he likes about the Roland TD-25KV:
Unrivaled Sound and Expressiveness
The TD-25KV delivers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland's SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the flagship TD-30. The sound engine responds naturally and organically to your playing in every way, providing the dynamic, interactive feel that's essential for reaching the highest levels of musical expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra-smooth.
High-End Feel and Playability
When you sit down at the TD-25KV, you'll enjoy expressive playability that rivals high-end V-Drums sets. There's a full complement of mesh-head pads for the legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on crashes, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection. Last but not least is the KD-9 Kick Pad, which offers a natural-feel cloth head and rock-solid response.
Call Up Kits and Start Playing Immediately
With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25KV's sound module lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After you've selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
Customize Kits for Your Personal Style
The TD-25KV makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the module's knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PD-85BK 8-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-100 10-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
NOTE: Kick pedal and hi-hat stand are not included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
- Kit Configuration:
- Drum Sound Module: TD-25 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare): PDX-100 x 1
- V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2): PD-85 x 2
- V-Pad (Tom3): PDX-100 x 1
- V-Hi-Hat: VH-11 x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 2
- V-Cymbal Ride: CY-13R x 1
- Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jacks: 1 (AUX)
- Dimensions (with using MDS-9SC): (W x D x H) 51 3/16 x 47 1/4 x 49 1/4" (1300 x 1200 x 1250mm)
- Weight (including MDS-9SC Stand): 58 lbs 7 oz (26.5 kg)
- Accessories: Drum Key, Setup Guide
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
- with Drum Workshop 3000 Single Drum Pedal