Roland KC-220 Stereo Keyboard AmplifierOffering full-range stereo sound and battery-powered operation, the three-channel Roland KC-220 is the ultimate mobile keyboard amp. It also excels as a mini PA, thanks to its built-in DSP effects, dedicated auxiliary input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Delivering big sound in a super-portable package, the KC-220 is a must-have amp for rehearsals, street performances, and gigging on the go.
Roland KC Amp HistoryFor over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland's KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. With a KC amp by your side, you're in complete control of your stage rig, so you'll always sound great and play your best. And that's worth it every time.
Features:- Battery-powered stereo keyboard amplifier
- Highly efficient power section with 30 watts of power (15 watts x 2)
- Two custom 6.5-inch woofers and two custom tweeters
- Onboard mixing with three 1/4-inch input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Built-in DSP effects: reverb and two chorus types
- XLR mic input, mono/stereo line output, and headphones output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Runs on eight AA batteries or included AC adapter; removable cartridge for easy battery replacement
- Built-in tilt-back stand and integrated mount for optional ST-A95 speaker stand
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical InstrumentsThe KC-220 delivers full-range stereo sound with 30 watts of power (15 watts x 2), two 6.5-inch speakers, and two custom tweeters. The compact cabinet features Roland's patented twin bass-reflex design, which provides extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with an advanced power section optimized for efficient battery operation, the KC-220 smoothly reproduces the wide frequency range of 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, as well as rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Onboard 3+1 MixingCompact and convenient, the KC-220 is a complete stereo mixing system that travels everywhere you need to play. Three 1/4-inch line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments, and Channel 1 also includes an XLR input for using a vocal mic. There's a dedicated aux channel as well, with 1/8-inch and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, and other devices.
Stereo Effects and EQIt's easy to enhance your sound with the KC-220's high-quality DSP effects. Normal and wide stereo chorus effects are provided, plus a lush stereo reverb for vocals and instruments. And for hands-free operation on stage, effects on/off can be controlled with an optional footswitch. The KC-220 also includes high and low EQ for shaping the overall sound to suit the venue.
Versatile ConnectivityThe KC-220 is equipped with mono/stereo line outputs, allowing you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, or recording devices. Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers, perfect for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
BATTERY POWERED STEREO KEYBOARD AMPLIFIERRated Power Output:
- 30 W (15 W + 15 W) (when using the AC adaptor)
- 20 W (10 W + 10 W) (when using the Alkaline batteries) Nominal Input Level (1kHz):
- CH1 (BALANCED, MIC/LINE): -50- -20 dBu
- CH2 (LINE): -20 dBu
- CH3 (LINE): -20 dBu
- AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBuNominal Output Level:
(1 kHz)LINE OUT:
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- Tweeter x 2Controls:
- POWER switch[CH1]:
LOW knob, HIGH knob, MASTER knob[AUX IN]:
- CH1 (BALANCED) jack: XLR type
- CH1 (MIC/LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH2 (L/MONO, R) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH3 (L/MONO, R) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type
- AUX IN (STEREO) jack: Stereo miniature phone typeLINE OUT (L/MONO, R) jack:
1/4-inch phone typePHONES jack:
Stereo 1/4-inch phone typeFOOT SW jack:
1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jackCurrent Draw:
550 mAExpected battery life under continuous use:
Alkaline battery: Approximately 7 hoursRechargeable Ni-MH battery:
Approximately 8 hours
* This can vary depending on the capacity of the batteries and the conditions of use.Dimensions:
420 (W) x 244 (D) x 320 (H) mm / 16-9/16 (W) x 9-5/8 (D) x 12-5/8 (H) inchesWeight (excluding batteries):
7.3 kg, 16 lbs 2 ozAccessories:
Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 323-890-3700