Roadie Bass will change the way you tune bass guitars -- and all string instruments including bass, acoustic, electric, classical and steel guitars, 7- and 12-string guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos, etc.
This guitar tuner has all the features of Roadie 2, and a twice-as-powerful motor which turns even those rusty pegs. It's one Roadie for all your instruments!
No matter your experience level, tuning your instrument takes time away from playing. Roadie Bass is an automatic string tuner that is easy to use, extremely accurate and can fine tune your guitar in seconds. Roadie Bass is a guitarist's best friend and is compatible with almost all stringed instruments with guitar-like machine heads. It is fully standalone and uses vibration detection to tune in even the noisiest of environments.
Roadie Bass adds dimensions to music-making by allowing you to freely experiment with known alternate tunings, as well as save custom alternate tunings that you find yourself.
This award-winning tuner is endorsed by guitarists from Queen, Drowning Pool, Grand Funk Railroad and Tim McGraw band among many others.
- Fine-tune your guitar or completely change tuning in seconds.
- Accurate even in noisy environments: Roadie Bass' advanced audio algorithms and machine precision consistently deliver perfectly accurate tuning. A built-in vibration sensor delivers crisp tuning in the noisiest environments.
- Tune anything with guitar-like machine heads including electric, acoustic,…
classical, steel and bass guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos, etc.
- Roadie Bass is completely standalone, sporting a built-in screen and selection wheel. Change tunings or even instruments with ease and tune with just you, your instrument and your Roadie Bass.
- Roadie Bass does not require a mobile phone to work, allowing you to tune wherever you are.
- Choose from over 40 preset alternate and open tunings or create your own custom tunings with the Roadie app.
- Tune up to 150 strings on a single charge.
- Re-string at 40 RPM: Re-string quickly and easily with the automatic winding feature. The motor rotates at three speeds, the fastest of which is 40 RPM.