The PM59 mixes one or two microphones with a line-level Monitor signal to a set of headphones. The microphone inputs can be configured for standard mic level or line level XLR. The PM59 has a monitor level control, mic/XLR level control for each channel, mic/line pass through output XLR jacks for both channels, two headphone output jacks, and a stereo or mono TRS or TS 1/4" monitor input jack. The PM59 is designed for recording, podcast, keyboard players, drummers who need to hear a click track, choir singers who need to hear themselves, and many other applications. Power adapter is included with the PM59.
- Two Mic or Line Level XLR inputs
- XLR Mic or Line Pass Thru for both channels
- Ground Lift on XLR Thru for XLR1
- Mono or Stereo 1/4" Monitor Input
- 1/4" and 1/8" Phone Outputs