QSC CP8 Compact Powered Loudspeaker
The QSC CP8 compact powered loudspeaker is part of QSC's CP Series. The first thing you will notice about the CP Series is its compact design -- every line, angle and curve working harmoniously to present a stylish, yet rugged, appearance. Inside, CP is equipped with a highly efficient, 1000-watt power amplifier, matching transducers and advanced DSP, delivering performance beyond expectations for a loudspeaker of this size.
Get a closer look at the CP Series in this video from QSC:
Because of its compact size, CP is remarkably lightweight, making it easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications. Entertainers of all kinds, as well as educators, institutions and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to mix up to three input sources (mic/line, line and music playback device) at once, making CP a great single-box PA system that sets up in seconds. As part of a larger system, CP can be deployed on a speaker pole, used as a floor monitor or as a musical instrument amplifier. System integrators will especially appreciate CP's lightweight and compact form factor when attaching it to a wall or truss (via optional yoke mount). And all users will enjoy one-touch DSP control with preset contours for the most common audio applications.
High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. The CP Series follows in that same tradition while also offering an ultra-compact form factor and class-leading value.
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000 Watt peak power Class-D amplifier module
- Factory contours for commonly-used applications
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area
- Light weight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier
- 35 mm pole socket
- Optional yoke, tote, and outdoor cover accessories
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
zZounds is an authorized dealer of QSC products.
Frequency response (-6 dB): 56 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency response (-10 db): 53 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal coverage angle: 90 degrees Axisymmetric
Maximum rated SPL: 124 dB
Amplifier Power: Class D Peak: 800 watts LF, 200 watts HF
AC Power Consumption at 1/8th Power: 100 VAC, 0.75A / 120 VAC, 1.0A / 240 VAC, 0.31A
- LF: 8-inch
- HF: 1.4-inch compression driver
- 2x locking XLRF-1/4" combo (Line input and Mic/Line input)
- 1x 3.5mm TRS (Stereo input)
Weight: 21.0 lbs (9.5 kg)
Dimensions: 16.2 x 10.7 x 10.1 inches
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Pair, with Bags, Stands & Cables