Planet Waves American Stage Instrument Cable with Straight to Right Angle Ends are designed to reproduce the natural tones of your instrument with zero interference. Made in the USA with audiophile quality wire, the low 28pF/ft capacitance is the sweet-spot for uncolored tone and the 22AWG oxygen-free copper conductor provides exceptional signal transfer.
Get a closer look at American stage cables:
Full coverage of the American Stage cables comes from using 95 percent tinned copper braiding, eliminating handling noise and rejecting interference. Using only the finest materials, custom designs and precision USA manufacturing methods, Planet Waves American Stage cables deliver professional performance. The result is pure, natural tone guaranteed for life.
- Exclusive In/Out technology: what you put into it is what you get out of it
- Geo-Tip: exclusive patented tip design for improved fit in all jacks
- In-Line solder joints for superior conductivity and strength
- Neutrik made plugs built to Planet Waves' patented design
- Limited lifetime warranty